What is Particle Physics and How Can It Be Applied in Electrical Engineering?

• Thread starter DucHoang
  • Start date
In summary, particle physics is the branch of physics that studies the behavior and interactions of subatomic particles. It seeks to understand the fundamental building blocks of matter and the forces that govern them. In electrical engineering, particle physics is applied in the development of advanced electronic devices and technologies such as transistors, lasers, and semiconductors. By understanding the behavior of particles at the atomic level, engineers are able to design and improve upon these technologies, leading to more efficient and powerful electronic devices. Additionally, particle accelerators, which are used in particle physics research, have also been adapted for use in medical imaging and radiation therapy, further demonstrating the practical applications of particle physics in electrical engineering.
DucHoang
How did you find PF?
Via Google
Hello folks. I'm Duc, from Vietnam. I'm a fresh Electrical Engineer. I love designing things & reading topics on particle physics. It's good to be here for learning new things :)

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome: