What is HansH's background and why is he interested in visiting this forum?

• Thread starter HansH
  • Start date
In summary, HansH has a background in computer science and programming, with a particular interest in web development and design. He is also a self-proclaimed technology enthusiast and enjoys keeping up with the latest trends and advancements in the field. HansH is interested in visiting this forum as it provides a platform for like-minded individuals to share knowledge, discuss ideas, and collaborate on projects related to web development and technology. He sees it as a valuable resource for expanding his skills and staying updated in the ever-evolving world of technology.
HansH
How did you find PF?
via the Dutch 'wetenschapsforum'
Hello,
My name is HansH. I found this forum via some members of the Dutch 'wetenschapsforum' where they told me that for more in dept questions it is probably better to visit this forum.
In daily life I am working as system architect (electrical engineering) at a big semiconductor company in the Netherlands. From personal interest I sometimes dive into some physics subjects so for that reason I think visiting this forum could make sense.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and welkom to PF!

Come in, have fun, and stay curious!