What inspired me to become an engineer?

• Thread starter Chris Fuccillo
  • Start date
In summary, my passion for solving problems and creating innovative solutions was what inspired me to become an engineer. I have always been fascinated by how things work and the potential for improvement, and this curiosity led me to pursue a career in engineering. Additionally, the opportunity to make a positive impact on society and contribute to the advancement of technology also played a significant role in my decision to become an engineer. Through hard work and determination, I have been able to turn my inspiration into a successful career in the field of engineering.
Chris Fuccillo
My name is Chris and little about me, I have worked in engineering field as an engineer or engineering tech for the past 24 yrs. The majority of my experience was medical device R&D, everything from kidney dialysis pumps to MRI systems as well as a few years in the RF field. Luckily from a young age I have had a love of engineering and physics. I have designed and help design many electro mechanical devices and circuits for companies over the years. This time the project I have been working on designing is my own not something for a customer or the company I work for.It will take me a bit but I am slowly building a hand built prototype of my design. If I had minor machine shop and manufacturing capabilities at my disposal this would be a lot faster.I look forward to all conversations and exchanges of knowledge. I have read many posts over the last couple years but I have finally decided to join the conversation, along with some my own questions and will gladly answer any question that I can.Hope to hear from you.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Chris!