What incredible creations can you make with Legos?

• Thread starter CynicusRex
  • Start date
  • Tags
    lego
In summary: Legos are awesome! I used to play with them when I was a kid, and I still play with them sometimes. They're great for making things, and you can even use them to make practical things around the house.
CynicusRex
Gold Member
Went to the attic and found these. It felt as a shot of nostalgia, reminding me not to grow up and to stay curious.
V7oiPlV.jpg

Any other lego fans?

Likes ProfuselyQuarky
Physics news on Phys.org
TheBlackAdder said:
Any other lego fans?
Sure! How couldn't I? The best toy for building creativity and imagination I ever saw. But I'm more a fan of a big box of many different bricks than I am of building a given model of, e.g. the space shuttle.

Likes ProfuselyQuarky and CynicusRex
"You're too old to play with legos." is one thing I'm never going to tell my children. I really don't know or remember why I used to think that.

Improved the setup a little :)
c0sRojB.jpg

Last edited:
Likes Hoophy and ProfuselyQuarky
Legos are awesome. And they really are the best toy out there. I still play with them when I've got nothing more productive to do :oldsmile:. I agree that a big box of bricks is better than the sets, but the sets come with unique pieces. I like to google search "fancy houses" and duplicate them with legos.

Actually, you can use legos to make practical things around the house, as well. I've got a pencil jar on my desk made of legos, for example.

Likes CynicusRex
Hmm, now that's an idea.

I once saw lego logic gates. They had one or two Technic axles sticking out one side, and you could shove them in for 1 and pull them out for 0. One axle on the other side moved in or out as a NOT, OR, AND, etc gate. There was too much slack in the system to chain them together, but in principle you could build a lego digital computer...

robphy said:

Legos are one of the most fun things I have ever played with, I remember making a basic single cylinder pneumatic piston engine some years ago and I felt pretty proud of myself. These NXT creations put it to shame though. :)

Likes CynicusRex

Related to What incredible creations can you make with Legos?

1. What is "Lego motivational"?

"Lego motivational" is a term used to describe the use of Lego bricks and sets as a tool for motivation and inspiration in various settings, such as education, therapy, and team building activities.

2. How does Lego motivational work?

Lego motivational works by engaging individuals or groups in hands-on building activities that promote creativity, problem-solving, and teamwork. These activities can be tailored to specific goals or challenges and can help individuals develop important skills and achieve personal or professional growth.

3. What are the benefits of using Lego motivational?

The benefits of using Lego motivational include improved creativity and imagination, enhanced problem-solving skills, increased motivation and engagement, and improved communication and teamwork. It can also be a fun and interactive way to learn and develop new skills.

4. Who can benefit from Lego motivational?

Lego motivational can benefit individuals of all ages and backgrounds, including children, students, professionals, and even seniors. It can be used in various settings, such as schools, workplaces, therapy sessions, and community events.

5. Are there any specific techniques or methods for using Lego motivational?

There are many different techniques and methods for using Lego motivational, depending on the desired outcome and the individuals or groups involved. Some common techniques include building challenges, storytelling, role-playing, and reflective exercises. It is important to tailor the activities to the specific goals and needs of the participants.