What Do You Do If You Were a Rock Star?

• Thread starter Zargawee
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a game where users ask and answer hypothetical questions starting with "What do you do if". The topics of the questions range from being a rock star, to being able to see the future, to living on Mars, and having control over the world. The conversation also includes some jokes and off-topic comments.
Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons
What do you do if, you are zoobyshoe, and you cannot think up a responce to this question?
You surreptitiously look the answer up in the Farmer's Guide to Today's Weather, and `What Do You Do If...' Quetions for the BewilderedWhat do you do if your gas and electric bill arrives and you find you're being charged an extra $45.00 for a three CD set of the zither stylings of Pablo Monolo?

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by zoobyshoe
What do you do if your gas and electric bill arrives and you find you're being charged an extra $45.00 for a three CD set of the zither stylings of Pablo Monolo?
Celebrate! where else (on the face of the planet) could you possibly get an Original Copy of Pablo Monolo's most beautiful works (of muzak) for such an incredibly low "one time price"!

What do you do if there are No 'extras' included for free with the album, or hidden in the Albums Jacket/covering??

What do you do if there are No 'extras' included for free with the album, or hidden in the Albums Jacket/covering??
I think, then, I might have found a place to store my collection of pig shaped maple leaves.What do you do if, upon hearing the "stylings" of zitherist Pablo Manolo, you realize this is a pseudonym for zither master, Mr. Robin Parsons, who is apparently exploring the world of 1960s show tunes under an assumed name because he doesn't want his public to know he likes that kind of music?

Last edited:
You show the world that he is the real maestro and gets the recognition he deserves.

What do you do if a battered and bleeding, gorilla-chewed jimmy p steps back into the scene? with...a SHRUBBERY!

Originally posted by jimmy p
What do you do if a battered and bleeding, gorilla-chewed jimmy p steps back into the scene? with...a SHRUBBERY!
Call for an ambulance, get that shrub strapped down to the gurney, and whiz it off to a tree surgeon as fast as possible.What do you do if a battered and bleeding, gorilla chewed jimmy p
collapses onto the grass and gasps:"Thank God...we saved...it." and faints?

attempt to give myself mouth to mouth recussitation, and failing that, attract the BPO's attention so she can give that personal care.

What do you do if the BPO falls for jimmy p?

I would warn him not to take her to play pool because, although she has two "right" feet, she has two "left" hands, which is a big drawback on account of her being right handed.What do you do if that sounded like some subtly witty remark but was actually completely meaningless?

Given that her and I had nuptuals, recently, Divorce!

What do you do if while divorcing your BPO you find out that she can rescind all of the exemptions, that she wrote for you, for all of that illegal parking?

what do you do if you don't know which one to answer?

what do you do if you don't know which one to answer?
Try both...

What do you do if both answers are the same, even though the questions are completely different?

What do you do if that sounded like some subtly witty remark but was actually completely meaningless?
Admit it and move on..

What do you do if no one can keep up with your "What do you do if" routine?

cry because people think you are a freak and then laugh cos you KNOW you are much smarter...(after all, you are male and you can do TWO things at once)!

Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons What do you do if both answers are the same, even though the questions are completely different?
Combine the two quetions into a third quetion the answer to which is not the original ambi-satisfactory answer. What do you do if the answer to the third, sythesized quetion happens by accident to be the birthdate of US President George W. Bush if he had been born in 1869, and his name had been W. George Busch, and he had never been president, rather, if he had been the hitherto unknown great-great grandfather of current tax assessor of the township of Wigsburg, Oklahoma, F. Steven Busch, not to be confused with F. Stephen Busch who seems to be unaffiliated with the US government in any capacity?

What do you do if the answer to the third, syNthesized quetion happens by accident to be the birthdate of US President George W. Bush if he had been born in 1869, and his name had been W. George Busch, and he had never been president, rather, if he had been the hitherto unknown great-great grandfather of current tax assessor of the township of Wigsburg, Oklahoma, F. Steven Busch, not to be confused with F. Stephen Busch who seems to be unaffiliated with the US government in any capacity?
Humm while traveling in Wigsburg South I happened upon a BPO who had informed me that there had been in existence a person of such a carriance, BUT that is neither "here, nor, there" (Nor "everywhere" for that matter) inasmuch as all of it is irrelevant unless it is an Election year in which case it is then the lynchpin of the Electoral colleges inasmuch as it is inasmuch...so there!

What do you do if the thread goes on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & (seemingly endlessly) on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & (sombody stop me!) on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & on & (whew) ad infinitum!??

You make it go on for infinity+1

What do you do if you find it harder and harder to find decent questions to ask?

What do you do if you find it harder and harder to find decent questions to ask?
Start asking indecent ones!

What do you do if you have nothing BUT indecent quetions to ask, in this, a forum with youthfull Intelligent too?

well if the questions are indecent you make the thread more popular, because of the ...youthful intelligence, which causes more people to post DECENT questions.

What do you do if you run out of toilet paper?

What do you do if you run out of toilet paper?
Try running back into it...but I don't thunk that that wll solve your problem, but...

What do you do if you need a question to ask, and the only question you can think of is a "Stupid Quetion" hence unavailable to this forums thread, and the clock is talking, and the time its tacking and your running out of AAAACCKKKKK ARGHHHHHH...?

lol i have been having that problem too!

What do you do if you have problems?

What do you do if you have problems?
You tenderly post them in a thread like this in the fond hope that some genius from nowhere will pop into transform your problems to gold.What do you do if, having transmogrified your problems to gold, you are now so heavy you can't move?

What do you do if, having transmogrified your problems to gold, you are now so heavy you can't move?
Call your friend Zoobyshoe and offer to pay Him LARGE to transport you, and your gold back to safe-keeping.

What do you do if, along the way to the bank, Zoobyshoe (The Cat!) turns to you, and plants a really big wet one right on your lips!??

What do you do if, along the way to the bank, Zoobie (yshoe) (The Cat!) turns to you, and plants a really big wet one right on your lips!??
You know, it's completely uninteresting you should ask that question, because a Polish aviator of my acquaintance once sent me a kit full of various treatments for snakebite, scorpion sting, frostbite, heatstroke and dermatitis, but there was nothing for this sort of thing.What do you do if you're repelling down the wrong side of the famous tower in Pisa?

Last edited:
? which side is the wrong side? I would probably panic cos i would have a large crowd of swarthy italians laughing at me for repelling down the wrong side of the tower of Pisa.

What do you do if repelling down the tower of Pisa was sacriledge in Italy and when you got to they bottom, the large crowd was actually an angry mob with pitchforks and pasta!

What do you do if repelling down the tower of Pisa was sacriledge in Italy and when you got to they bottom, the large crowd was actually an angry mob with pitchforks and pasta!
Grab the pasta, run back up the wrong side of the tower, drop half of the pasta, along with a "heavy metal ball" to see if you can stike two of the protesters, At the SAME TIME, repeat till successful!

What do you do if, testing your knowledge of the internet, being all "Zero's and Ones", you reverse it to all "Ones and Zero's" and it still won't run backwards?

What do you do if, testing your knowledge of the internet, being all "Zero's and Ones", you reverse it to all "Ones and Zero's" and it still won't run backwards?
Actually, it is running backward. What happens is that the interneurons of the brain are confused buy this and begin to regurgitate acetylcholine, Cl+, and to ingest Na+ and K+ along with whatever peperoni molecules are handy, and they begin to run backward making the internet look normal. I would suggest Bakobrake, 37.5 mgs in the morning and double at night, taken with a glass of Parson's Sparkling Aged Vodka and this should get the internet running in reverse in your corticle neurons, particularly the precentral web strip, located anterior to the postcentral browser strip which is dorsal to the medial server oblongata, bilaterally, just beneath the coronal hypogoogle.What do you do if you're one of the unfortunate 9 out of 10 people for whom Bakobrake is contraindicated do to its tendency to interact with the neurotransmitter Parsonophrene and prevent its reuptake by turning it into ZOBA a rare but powerful inhibiting neurotransmitter, the result of which is to cause the patient to experience extreme embarrassment when confronted by the sight of anything going backward?

What do you do if you're one of the unfortunate 9 out of 10 people for whom Bakobrake is contraindicated do to its tendency to interact with the neurotransmitter Parsonophrene and prevent its reuptake by turning it into ZOBA a rare but powerful inhibiting neurotransmitter, the result of which is to cause the patient to experience extreme embarrassment when confronted by the sight of anything going backward?
Well I would suggest you consult with the "People inside the screen" as they would know, without exception(!), exactly what to do with such inversional properties and the resultant charcteristics and the 'pursuite' eminating character flaws...

What do you do if you write your message, to the "People inside the screen" and then, and only then, realize you haven't a clue who the "People inside the screen" really are?

What do you do if you write your message, to the "People inside the screen" and then, and only then, realize you haven't a clue who the "People inside the screen" really are?
I am not of the opinion that these are actual "people", rather that the computer monitor is hallucinating an internal presence separate from its own mind. This is caused by a buildup of excess electron bile on the bottom of the cathode ray tube, which can't be cleaned out without breaking the vacuum, so we must learn to live with it. What do you do if you have a strong desire to say "All the crazy threads, and all the nut-forums in the world, and she had to walk into mine." ?

What do you do if you have a strong desire to say "All the crazy threads, and all the nut-forums in the world, and she had to walk into mine." ?
Recognize my masculinity, and drop the "S" from (S)he...He he!

What do you do if the weather report tells of the Solar "final explosion" (Nova) and "corrects it'self" stating that: "It is now imminent!"?

What do you do if the weather report tells of the coming fine weather?
I would just rewrite the question. No need for novas.What do you do if you're on a steamer to the antarctic and the galley helper woman who is beyond obese, hirsuit, alcoholic, and always seems to smell like Ajax, crawls into your bunk one night, wakes you up, and asks you to tell her again how the swing of her breasts when she scrubs the galley floor reminds you of the sloshing of the wavelets against the hull in calm harbors?

What do you do if you're on a steamer to the antarctic and the galley helper woman who is beyond obese, hirsuit, alcoholic, and always seems to smell like Ajax, crawls into your bunk one night, wakes you up, and asks you to tell her again how the swing of her breasts when she scrubs the galley floor reminds you of the sloshing of the wavelets against the hull in calm harbors?
Remind her that your bunk is in exactly the same placment just opposite on the side...

What do you do if, after you remind her of just who her "true love" truly is, she doesn't leave, and starts looking at you as if you should be her new "true love"...replacing "the Cat"!?

What do you do if, after you remind her of just who her "true love" truly is, she doesn't leave, and starts looking at you as if you should be her new "true love"...replacing "the Cat"!?

Why I do believe I might emit such a caterwaul as to scare the woman out of her ajaxified skin.

What do you do if a dejaxified FAT! woman, quite immobilized by incessant piteous caterwauling, suddenly develops a spiritual need to be at one with the darling wavelets, and to slosh her swinging breasts happily among them ... OVERBOARD ! ?

Originally posted by firefly
What do you do if a dejaxified FAT! woman, quite immobilized by incessant piteous caterwauling, suddenly develops a spiritual need to be at one with the darling wavelets, and to slosh her swinging breasts happily among them ... OVERBOARD ! ?
In a dire situation such as that, my concern for her mistake would be of a degree such that I would leap from the bunk and toss to her that most precious of things she had forgotten in her haste: her bottle of Parsons™ Sparkling Aged Vodka.

What do you do if someone begins to cachinnate at your expense in the following unusual manner: "Hªh hªh hªh!" ?

Last edited:
What do you do if someone begins to cachinnate at your expense in the following unusual manner: "Hªh hªh hªh!" ?
Take a swig of the Vodka and respond aHahahahahahahahaHa! ha!

what do you do if that kind of a response simply brings back the "ajaxinated breasts", right up into your (fill in the blank)?

what do you do if that kind of a response simply brings back the "ajaxinated breasts", right up into your (fill in the blank)?
Sounds like a stalemate to me. Of course it does depend on exactly which and how blanks are filled, relative to the positions of the b(r)easts involved. I suggest you liberally dowse any remaining parts not belonging to you with that vicious Vodka - it may have what it takes to disinfect the disinfectant, and dispell the burden bearing b(r)east away from you. If this does not work, you are (fill in the blank).

What do you do if someone else fills in all your blanks, and so manages to ajaxinate you?

Originally posted by firefly
Sounds like a stalemate to me. Of course it does depend on exactly which and how blanks are filled, relative to the positions of the b(r)easts involved. I suggest you liberally dowse any remaining parts not belonging to you with that vicious Vodka - it may have what it takes to disinfect the disinfectant, and dispell the burden bearing b(r)east away from you. If this does not work, you are (fill in the blank). Drunk as a skunk on Cheap (I'll get you for calling Parsons Sparkling Vodka Cheap you little {or Big...I don't know!} fill in with expletives) Parsons Brand® Sparkling Spring Vodka so remember "If your Vodka doesn't Sparkle, it probably isn't Parsons Brand!" (ya Cheap wino!) Consider "the Blank" filled...hee hee

What do you do if someone else fills in all your blanks, and so manages to ajaxinate you?

Respond in exactly the manner I have, as fully above...Hee hee!

What do you do if, the person ahead of you, stays there, forever?

(Edit: added the ®)

Last edited: