What career options are available for a physics alum from Cal Poly?

• Thread starter b1anthony
  • Start date
In summary, a physics alum from Cal Poly has a wide range of career options available. They can pursue careers in research and development, working in fields such as aerospace, energy, and healthcare. They can also enter the technology industry, working as data analysts, software engineers, or in other roles that require a strong understanding of physics. Other options include teaching, consulting, and entrepreneurship. With a strong foundation in physics and problem-solving skills, a Cal Poly alum can excel in various industries and make a meaningful impact in their chosen career path.
b1anthony
How did you find PF?
google search for career advice
Hi, I am an alum from the Cal Poly Physics program. 2003-2014 Took me a while to get there but I never considered doing anything else. Now I am just trying to figure out what it is that I am doing now. Hoping to find a path to a career even if I am 10 years behind schedule. I played tuba in the band while going there and feel privileged to have been able to attend such a great school while staying in my home town.

Likes sysprog and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums! :smile: