What can a rising senior physics enthusiast expect from AP Physics C?

• Thread starter marielofredwall
  • Start date
In summary, a rising senior physics enthusiast can expect a challenging and comprehensive course from AP Physics C. This course covers topics in mechanics, electricity and magnetism, and prepares students for college-level physics. It requires a strong foundation in math and problem-solving skills, as well as a deep understanding of fundamental physics concepts. Students can expect to learn advanced calculus-based equations and theories, and to apply them in real-world scenarios. AP Physics C also offers the opportunity to earn college credit and demonstrates a strong commitment to pursuing a career in the field of physics.
marielofredwall
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking around this forum for a really long time, mostly for help on my physics homework junior year. I'll be a rising senior this coming fall (taking AP Physics C, so I'm excited to learn about electricity and magnetism this year).

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome marielofredwall! Please be sure to read the global guidelines which are linked under "Info" at the top right corner. Please be sure to pay attention to the section which gives help on posting homework and what is proper use of the forum.