What are the top companies for materials science in the Minneapolis area?

• Thread starter demodave
  • Start date
In summary, the top companies for materials science in the Minneapolis area include 3M, Ecolab, and Honeywell. 3M is a global leader in materials science, with a strong presence in Minneapolis and a wide range of products and technologies. Ecolab specializes in water, hygiene, and energy technologies, while Honeywell focuses on aerospace, building technologies, and performance materials. These companies offer opportunities for research, development, and innovation in the field of materials science in the Minneapolis area.
demodave
How did you find PF?
A Google search led me to a PF website discussion
I studies Materials Science for a BS at Cornell University and an MS at the University of Minnesota. As I finished my graduate degree in Minneapolis, I looked to two large companies in the area, 3M for basic science and Honeywell for technology. I got a gig with Hoenywell that carried me to Richardson, TX, and, with the exception of a furlough that saw me out in West Texas for a few years, I have been here ever since. I advocate with charitable dollars for both STEM and Sustainability education.

Likes PhDeezNutz and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, Dave. :smile:

I live around Richardson, TX. Welcome to PF!