What are the qualifications and experience of this aerospace engineer?

• Thread starter Eamon Hughes
  • Start date
In summary, an aerospace engineer typically has a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field, as well as a strong understanding of physics, mechanics, and mathematics. They also have experience in designing and testing aircraft and spacecraft components, as well as knowledge of computer-aided design (CAD) software. Additionally, aerospace engineers may have experience in project management, leadership, and working in a team environment. Many also have a background in aeronautics or astronautics and may have specialized knowledge in areas such as propulsion, avionics, or structures. Overall, an aerospace engineer has a combination of technical skills, education, and experience that allows them to design, develop, and maintain complex aerospace systems.
Eamon Hughes
Hello Everyone,

I just discovered the PF website and thought I would do my part in helping everyone out, and maybe learn a thing or two along the way.

As a little background into who I am, I have received a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering (Structural/Geotechnical) and a Master's Degree in Aerospace Engineering (Fluids/Propulsion). I am currently working in the aerospace industry as a fuel systems engineer trying to get as much experience under my belt as possible (still early career).

If you have any questions that I may be able to help with feel free to reach out!

- E

Likes Greg Bernhardt and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
I think you found the right place. Welcome to PF.

anorlunda said:
I think you found the right place. Welcome to PF.

Thanks! glad to be here