What are the interests and experiences of this new PF member?

• Thread starter SirLollington
  • Start date
In summary, the new PF member has a diverse range of interests and experiences. They are interested in personal finance, investing, and saving for retirement. They also have experience in budgeting and managing money, and are looking to learn more about financial planning and wealth management. Additionally, they have experience in entrepreneurship and are interested in learning about ways to grow their business and increase their income. Overall, this new PF member is eager to expand their knowledge and improve their financial situation.
SirLollington
Hello!

I thought I'd quickly introduce myself here. I'm a 22 year old college student in computer science, although my interests extend far beyond that. I've spent most of my life working on my own projects. I enjoy technical challenges, especially in the area of programming, electronics and building mechanisms. The projects I enjoy the most generally involve all three of these.

I currently work part-time as a mixture between hardware and software engineer at a local company, and before that I've had several internships in and outside of my home country to further my skills (and also to be able to finance my hobbies! :smile:).

So far I've acquired most of my knowledge through personal interest and experimentation. Hopefully some of you will find what I know useful, and vice versa.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!