New interested member Sten Edebäck

• Thread starter StenEdeback
  • Start date
In summary, Sten Edebäck is a new member who has expressed interest in joining a particular group or community. They may have a specific skill set or knowledge that they bring to the group, and their enthusiasm and eagerness to contribute make them a valuable addition. It is important for the group to welcome and integrate Sten into their community, as their participation and perspective can bring new insights and ideas.
StenEdeback
How did you find PF?
I just googled "physics forum" hoping that such a thing would exist.
Hi everyone,
I am an old man with a masters degree in electronics. In my youth I studied extra tensor calculus and general theory of relativity and enjoyed it. Then I worked with IT as technician, project manager, and manager. Now my interest for theoretical physics is active again, and I read books about quantum mechanics, elementary particle physics, electrodynamics, and mathematics. I would like to learn enough to start studying string theory, because I am curious about its mathematics, especially Calabi Yao spaces. I look forward to exploring this forum and the discussions here.

Sten Edebäck

Likes yucheng, berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Likes StenEdeback