Wanting to research Electrogravitics

• Thread starter OnTheCuttingEdge2005
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Research
In summary, the discussion is about Electrogravitic systems known as Lifters. The speaker has built several types and confirms that they do work. While ion wind is responsible for propulsion in an atmosphere, in space it is necessary to theorize how to emit electrons into mean free particles for continued propulsion in a vacuum. The speaker, Gerald L. Blakley, has successfully built a lifter and found it to be fascinating, with ionic wind being the main source of lift. The role of capacitance in this process is doubted.
OnTheCuttingEdge2005
Anybody wanting to research Electrogravitics can go here:
http://jnaudin.free.fr/lifters/main.htm

The Electrogravitic systems are called Lifters.

I have build several types and I can say they do work.

Ion wind is most responsible in an atmosphere but
in Space however you have to threorize how to emit the Electrons into mean free particles to continue Propulsion in a vacuum.

Gerald L. Blakley

Engineering news on Phys.org
re

I built the lifter some time ago and after many trails I got it to fly, very fascinating. It definately lifts off by ionic wind which is enhanced by the asymetrical configuration, I doubt the capacitance has anything to do with it.

Thank you for sharing this resource for researching Electrogravitics. It's always exciting to see individuals actively pursuing new and innovative technologies. I will definitely check out the website you provided and see what kind of information and experiments have been conducted so far. I am also curious about your personal experience with building and testing Electrogravitic systems. Have you noticed any significant results or potential applications for this technology? As you mentioned, the challenge of utilizing this technology in a vacuum environment is definitely something to consider. I look forward to learning more about Electrogravitics and its potential impact on space propulsion. Thanks again for sharing your insights and resources.

Related to Wanting to research Electrogravitics

1. What is electrogravitics and why is it important to research?

Electrogravitics is a theoretical field of study that explores the possible relationship between electricity and gravity. It is important to research because it has the potential to revolutionize our understanding of the fundamental forces of the universe and could lead to new technologies and advancements.

2. How does electrogravitics differ from traditional theories of gravity?

Traditional theories of gravity, such as Einstein's Theory of General Relativity, explain gravity as the curvature of spacetime caused by the presence of mass. Electrogravitics, on the other hand, suggests that gravity can be manipulated through the use of electricity and charge.

3. What are some potential applications of electrogravitics?

Some potential applications of electrogravitics include anti-gravity propulsion systems, improved energy production, and advanced space travel technology.

4. What is the current state of research in electrogravitics?

Electrogravitics is still a relatively new and unproven field of study. While there have been some experiments and theories proposed, there is currently no solid evidence or consensus on the validity of electrogravitics.

5. What are the challenges and limitations of researching electrogravitics?

Some challenges and limitations of researching electrogravitics include the lack of funding and resources, the lack of a unified theory or framework, and the difficulty in conducting experiments and obtaining reliable results.