UP's Singularity Podcast: Physics Discussions

• Thread starter MrCaN
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
In summary, a user informs others about their new podcast, Singularity Podcast, which is focused on physics. The podcast can be accessed through an RSS feed and can be played on any mp3 player or computer. The user is open to feedback and suggestions for future episodes through email or on the site.
MrCaN
Hey everyone, I just wanted to inform those of you who might be interested in my new podcast I have started. It is called Singularity Podcast and is done around physics. The rss feed is here http://www.cymek.com/podcasts/singularity/podcast.xml . I hope some of you give it a chance. If you have any comments about it, please email them to singularitypodcast@gmail.com.

Mr. CaN

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Most PF members do not own an iPod, unfortunately. :smile:

Yea, but the podcast is in mp3, and can play on any mp3 player, or can be played right on the computer, don't have to put it on a player. I just got an ipod, and never had any player before that so I know what it is like, that is why I made it playable anywhere you can play an mp3. I hope no ipod stops people.

Hey, I'm not sure if anyone on this site listens to my podcast on physics, but I just finished the second show, and am looking for ideas for the third show. If you have any suggetstions either leave them here or email the show at singularitypodcast@gmail.com You can get the feed from above.

Related to UP's Singularity Podcast: Physics Discussions

1. What topics are covered in "UP's Singularity Podcast: Physics Discussions"?

The podcast covers a wide range of topics in physics, including quantum mechanics, relativity, cosmology, and particle physics. It also explores the intersection of physics with other fields such as technology, philosophy, and biology.

2. Who are the hosts and guests on the podcast?

The podcast is hosted by a team of physicists from the University of the Philippines, including professors, researchers, and graduate students. They also invite guest speakers, such as renowned physicists and experts in related fields, to share their insights and perspectives on the topics discussed.

3. Is the podcast accessible to non-scientists?

Yes, the podcast is designed to be accessible to people from all backgrounds, including those with little to no background in physics. The hosts use clear and simple language to explain complex concepts and provide real-life examples to make the topics more relatable.

4. How often is the podcast released?

The podcast is released on a bi-weekly basis, with new episodes every other week. The hosts also occasionally release special episodes for timely or highly requested topics.

5. Can listeners submit questions or suggest topics for the podcast?

Yes, the hosts welcome questions and topic suggestions from listeners. They have a website and social media pages where listeners can submit their inquiries or ideas. The hosts also address some of the most commonly asked questions on the podcast.