Try Your Luck With Our Riddle - www.quantumninja.com/toe

• Thread starter Tom McCurdy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Riddle
In summary, the conversation discusses a riddle on time and relativity, and the idea that there is no correct frame of reference. It also touches on the ongoing fighting between the Left and Right, and how this may be a good thing for a minority party. The riddle is seen as a way to understand special relativity.
Tom McCurdy
here is a little riddle
http://www.quantumninja.com/toe/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4&mode=&order=0&thold=0

it is on my new site www.quantumninja.com/toe

Physics news on Phys.org
There is no CORRECT frame. That's why time is RELATIVE (not absolute) and each person is entitled to his/her point of view.

But the part I don't get is why they start fighting again. So what if one dude signed first ? They both eventually signed a peace deal, didn't they. Isn't that a reason for them to stop the fighting.

You know what ? The Left and Right will never stop fighting...but maybe that's a good thing, eh ? That is (crudely speaking) the idea of a minority party, isn't it ?

Gokul43201 said:
There is no CORRECT frame. That's why time is RELATIVE (not absolute) and each person is entitled to his/her point of view.

But the part I don't get is why they start fighting again. So what if one dude signed first ? They both eventually signed a peace deal, didn't they. Isn't that a reason for them to stop the fighting.

You know what ? The Left and Right will never stop fighting...but maybe that's a good thing, eh ? That is (crudely speaking) the idea of a minority party, isn't it ?

You are correct- the fact that the fighting started again was a result of the people of the two countries being mad that one of the countries signed first- just a restraint of the riddle, which is more of way to understand sr anyway.

This riddle is funny.

Related to Try Your Luck With Our Riddle - www.quantumninja.com/toe

1. What is "Try Your Luck With Our Riddle"?

"Try Your Luck With Our Riddle" is a riddle game on the website www.quantumninja.com/toe. It is a fun and challenging way to test your problem-solving skills and logic.

2. How do I play "Try Your Luck With Our Riddle"?

To play "Try Your Luck With Our Riddle", simply visit the website www.quantumninja.com/toe and click on the riddle game. Read the instructions and clues carefully, and use your logical reasoning to solve the riddle. You can also use hints and ask for help if you get stuck.

3. Is "Try Your Luck With Our Riddle" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Try Your Luck With Our Riddle" is suitable for all ages. It is a fun and educational game that can be enjoyed by people of all ages.

4. Are there any prizes for solving the riddle?

There are no physical prizes for solving the riddle on www.quantumninja.com/toe. However, the satisfaction of solving a challenging riddle and the opportunity to improve your problem-solving skills are priceless rewards.

5. Can I share the riddle with my friends?

Yes, you can share the riddle with your friends on social media or invite them to play on the website. It can be a fun activity to do together or a friendly competition to see who can solve the riddle first.