New Site Being Created to Discuss TOE

• Thread starter Tom McCurdy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Toe
In summary: TOE enthusiasts. members can vote and rank the usefulness of each contribution from other members, and they can also right reviews of any sites or articles. the site seems to have a lot of potential, but it needs a strong member base. if you would like to join, just give tom what you would like as your user information and he will create your account. so
Tom McCurdy
There is a new site being created that is trying to act as a resource center for people who would like to learn about the theory of everything. The site just started to go public today, and readers of this post are the first to know about its creation.
Basically it is trying to combine useful web links, stories, articles, as well as providing a small community of fellow TOE enthusiasts. The members can vote and rank the usefulness of each contribution from other members, and they can also right reviews of any sites or articles. The site seems to have a lot of potential, but it needs a strong member base. Please visit and contribute links, stories, or whatever you can find to the site.

http://www.quantumninja.com/toe

(www.quantumninja.com/toe)

Physics news on Phys.org
Well Tom, in a first start your site is shameless selfpropaganda. I'd suggest people to send you small notes on the other paths to TOE. I have already done it with a small note on NCG. Perhaps other people will we able to write you small newsclips on SUSY, GUT and LQG, to name some.

It doesn't seem to work!

Work?

Curious6 said:
It doesn't seem to work!
Hmm I have already had around 5 other members join, however if you would like to join and are having trouble, just give me what you would like as your user information and I will create your account for your. I believe i need to alternate the chmod permissions for the main site to allow all users to join. However most people should be able to join without trouble.

I appreciate all the sucess It has been in the last 2 days since it has opened. Last check the site had gotten over 500 hits in less than the 24 hours it has been opened.

ty
tom

Related to New Site Being Created to Discuss TOE

1. What is TOE?

TOE stands for "Theory of Everything". It is a theoretical framework that aims to unify all the fundamental forces and laws of nature into a single, comprehensive explanation.

2. Why is a new site being created to discuss TOE?

The study of TOE is a highly complex and constantly evolving field of science. A new site is being created to provide a platform for scientists and enthusiasts to share and discuss the latest research and developments in this area.

3. Who can join the site?

Anyone with an interest in TOE, whether it be professionals, students, or general enthusiasts, can join the site. However, the site will have a strict policy of only allowing scientifically valid and evidence-based discussions.

4. What kind of content will be shared on the site?

The site will primarily focus on scientific research, theories, and discussions related to TOE. It will also feature news, events, and resources related to the field. Users can also share their own articles, papers, and ideas for discussions.

5. Is there a membership fee to join the site?

No, the site will be completely free for all users. It is a non-profit initiative aimed at promoting scientific discussions and collaborations in the field of TOE.