This entire forum is very relaxing

• Thread starter curious__
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Forum
In summary, a new member joined a forum and found the atmosphere to be relaxed and comfortable, in contrast to Stack Exchange where people are more competitive. The forum is focused on learning and helping others, with a supportive community.
curious__
I found this forum and registered a few minutes ago,

and the atmosphere here is so relaxing and comfortable (unlike Stack Exchange where people look like they are hungry to beat each other up)

Luv it :)

Likes PhDeezNutz, AlexCaledin, strangerep and 9 others
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Likes AlexCaledin and curious__
curious__ said:
I found this forum and registered a few minutes ago,

and the atmosphere here is so relaxing and comfortable (unlike Stack Exchange where people look like they are hungry to beat each other up)

Luv it :)
Hello and welcome!

We have far more dialogue here, no question and answer game competition as on SE. The difference is that we are - beside expert talks - a learning platform. We tutor through homework problems or guide you through a textbook. And in case someone is wrong, like me occasionally, things will be corrected (thanks, @PeroK)

Have fun and stay curious!

• Love
Likes PhDeezNutz, AlexCaledin, strangerep and 4 others

Related to This entire forum is very relaxing

1. What makes this forum so relaxing?

This forum is designed to be a safe and welcoming space for individuals to share their thoughts and ideas without fear of judgement or criticism. The positive and supportive community atmosphere contributes to its overall relaxing nature.

2. Can I share my personal experiences and opinions on this forum?

Absolutely! This forum encourages open and honest communication, and your personal experiences and opinions are always welcome. Just remember to be respectful of others and their beliefs.

3. Are there any rules or guidelines I should be aware of?

Yes, this forum has a set of community guidelines that all members are expected to follow. These guidelines promote a positive and inclusive environment and can be found in the "About" section of the forum.

4. How can I contribute to making this forum even more relaxing?

You can contribute by being an active and supportive member of the community. Engage in meaningful discussions, offer words of encouragement, and report any behavior that goes against the community guidelines.

5. Is there a specific topic or theme for this forum?

This forum does not have a specific topic or theme. It is a space for individuals to discuss a wide range of topics and share their thoughts and ideas. As long as the discussions remain respectful and appropriate, any topic is welcome.