The kaleidoscope of periodic tables.

• Thread starter 281Oleg
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Periodic
In summary: An old model of atom does not answer many questions about properties. And... I decided to offer you a new one. It is called "ball-bearing model of atom". It is very flexible and it can be twisted![PLAIN]www.genevo.org/F.htm[/URL]It is logical, that shown cyclicity for d-elements is shown also in other families.[PLAIN]www.genevo.org/Z1.htm[/URL]I have tried to simplify last model maximum.[PLAIN]www.genevo.org/S.htm[/URL]In my last work I show secondary
281Oleg
Tools of construction of system of elements.

www.genevo.org/B.htm[/URL]

An old model of atom does not answer many questions about properties. And... I decided to offer you a new one. It is called "ball-bearing model of atom". It is very flexible and it can be twisted!

[PLAIN]www.genevo.org/F.htm[/URL]

It is logical, that shown cyclicity for d-elements is shown also in other families.

[PLAIN]www.genevo.org/Z1.htm[/URL]

I have tried to simplify last model maximum.

Secondary periodicity see at figure (the schedule of the data).

[PLAIN]www.genevo.org/S.htm[/URL]

In my last work I show secondary periodicity on this property for s-elements on the example of the data on electron affinity. In the same place, on the example of d-elements other logic of the tableis visible, - not periodicity but cyclicity.
Some properties are cyclic and not correspond to the periodic table.
I offer to your attention [PLAIN]http://www.genevo.org/H.htm
It is visible on the schedule that on the property of electron affinity s-elements behave variously before p and d-elements . Before р - elements electron affinity grows, before d-falls.
Even on this property it is possible to speak about available laws which are not clear yet.

Specific properties are inherent in each family of chemical elements.
When constructing the table of periodic specific properties of one element’s family, other families has this property partly (comparably) periodical or as an absent one (is not shown). A parity of families with expressed properties or partly expressed properties or not expressed properties is natural.
Specific properties of element’s families determine the form of the table. All tables are naturally connected.
The continuation of the table of overjumpings of electrons http://www.genevo.org/OD.gif - the table of electrochemical series (fragment). http://www.genevo.org/E.htm
In this periodic table an electrochemical series of potentials of 3d-elements and 5d-elements is very similar. It is shown on the graph. http://www.genevo.org/Ef2.gif And a series of electrochemical potentials of 4d-elements is differing from series of potentials of 3d-elements and 5d-elements. If to turn this series and increase on-1 you see that areas of maxima and minima of this series will coincide with the areas of maxima and minima of electrochemical series of potentials of 3d-elements and 5d-elements. Graph http://www.genevo.org/Ef2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Secondary periodicity

Secondary periodicity is connected with repeated filling of everyone
orbital by the second electron and with relative positioning of orbitals.
Secondary periodicity is more brightly expressed at last families.

Similarity by orbital structure can be various.
Orbitals may be focused in one direction, thus,
electronic configurations of compared atoms may not coincide.

update www.genevo.org./E.htm[/URL]

If the page does not open write me please.

Îëåã, ÿ íå ïîéìó, ÷òî ïðîèñõîäèò ñ òâîåé òåìîé. Êàê íîâàÿ çàãðóçêà, òàê ñîâåðøåííî äðóãèå çàãîëîâêè è òåêñòû. Ïîæàëóéñòà, äàé ññûëêó íà ðóññêèé âàðèàíò. Ìîæåò áûòü òàê ÿ ñìîãó ïîíÿòü ñîëü òâîåé èäåè.

I do not think that I'll decipher your message quickly, though some words may be guessed by quantity of letters, and it is possible to assume it in theory. My mail gourmet@pochta.ru

I think it it is connected with order of orbital filling.

I think I did it more simple and understandable, how do you think?

www.genevo.org/B.htm[/URL]

Related to The kaleidoscope of periodic tables.

1. What is a periodic table?

A periodic table is a tabular arrangement of the chemical elements based on their atomic structures. It is used to organize, classify, and predict the properties of elements.

2. How many elements are there in the periodic table?

There are currently 118 known elements in the periodic table. However, new elements may be added as they are discovered and confirmed by scientists.

3. Who created the periodic table?

The modern periodic table was created by Dmitri Mendeleev in 1869. However, the idea of organizing elements in a table had been proposed by other scientists before him.

4. What is the significance of the periodic table in chemistry?

The periodic table is the foundation of modern chemistry. It allows us to understand the relationships between elements and their properties, as well as predict the behavior of unknown elements.

5. How is the periodic table organized?

The periodic table is organized by increasing atomic number, from left to right and top to bottom. Elements in the same group or column have similar properties, while elements in the same period or row have the same number of electron shells.