Thank you for accepting my registration 😊

• Thread starter David193e
  • Start date
In summary, after registering for a service or event, it is customary to express gratitude to the recipient for accepting the registration. This can be done through a simple "thank you" or a more heartfelt expression of appreciation. Showing gratitude not only acknowledges the recipient's acceptance of the registration, but also reflects positively on the registrant's character. It is a small gesture that can go a long way in building positive relationships.
David193e
I am a junior high school student who is taking a class of engineering as my career and an AP physics class in which i need assistance with. I look forward to the advice given from the members/mentors of this forum and I appreciate you took in consideration my registration.😁

Likes berkeman and Wrichik Basu
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome:

Welcome and especially to our homework forums! We always want to help if possible. Our mission is to teach, so you will be requested to show your own thoughts, because this will show us how to help best. Communication in only written form has some disadvantages, so the more you explain the better we can help.

In case you need to know how to write formulas, see
https://www.physicsforums.com/help/latexhelp/
Have fun and stay curious!

Likes David193e