Tall people are happier, better educated

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary: Needless to say, I felt a bit embarrassed.In summary, the study found that taller people are happier than shorter people. This is likely due to their higher income and education levels.
Lisa! said:
:rofl:

See, this is why I've had so many Iranian friends. You guys always seem to appreciate my sense of humor, and I yours. :biggrin:

[Several of my closest friends over the years have been Iranians]

Physics news on Phys.org
DanP said:
I will repeat my recommendation to you. If you want to know in what way looks based biases can influence legal processes, do yourself a favor and read a book on the subject before opening your mouth with personal attacks. You will learn one or two new things. You decide now if it worths for you or not to invest some time in reading. Generally the members of this board are not adverse to it, and I am very sorry that you find a recommendation to read an insult. But yeah, I can't help with how you feel.

Are you letting someone over internet to have so much power over you that you became annoyed? Interesting.

Yes Dan, you have amazing power over me... I can see that this is going nowhere... you're dogmatic and unwilling to support your position as always.