Suggestion for the PF community

• Thread starter z-component
  • Start date
We could get a topic going for the night and discuss it live, or perhaps have some Q&A sessions. This would make the chat room extension to the community more useful and utilized to its maximum potential. Some members may also be interested in utilizing the chat room for casual conversations and getting to know each other better. Overall, the idea of having a designated community event night in the chat room is a great way to engage and connect with other members. What does everyone else think?
z-component
It is in my opinion that the PF community should have a sort of "community event night" where everyone can meet in the community chat room to have a discussion. We could get a topic going for the night and discuss it live. Or perhaps some Q&A sessions. I really think the chat room extension to the community is a great idea and should be utilized to its maximum! :smile: What does everyone else think?

Physics news on Phys.org
not a bad idea== the chat seems pretty useless when no one uses it

z-component said:
It is in my opinion that the PF community should have a sort of "community event night"

For instance, we have 9 hours more in advance than California. So that, a night for somebody of USA can be my time for sleeping and dreaming :zzz:

Related to Suggestion for the PF community

1. What is the purpose of making suggestions for the PF community?

The purpose of making suggestions for the PF community is to improve the overall experience and functionality of the community. By providing suggestions, members can help make the community a better place for everyone and promote growth and development.

2. How can I submit a suggestion for the PF community?

You can submit a suggestion for the PF community by clicking on the "Suggestion Box" forum on the community website. From there, you can create a new thread and share your suggestion with the rest of the community.

3. Will all suggestions be implemented by the PF community?

No, not all suggestions will be implemented by the PF community. The moderation team will review all suggestions and determine which ones are feasible and beneficial for the community. Some suggestions may not align with the community's values or may not be technically possible to implement.

4. How long does it take for a suggestion to be reviewed and implemented?

The time it takes for a suggestion to be reviewed and implemented varies. The moderation team does their best to review and consider all suggestions in a timely manner, but the implementation process may take longer depending on the complexity of the suggestion and the resources available.

5. Can I provide feedback on other members' suggestions?

Yes, you can provide feedback on other members' suggestions by replying to their thread in the "Suggestion Box" forum. Constructive feedback and discussion are encouraged in order to further develop and refine suggestions before they are presented to the moderation team for review.