Struggling with Math Homework? E(t) Term Got You Stuck?

In summary, struggling with math homework can be caused by a lack of understanding, not paying attention, or not practicing enough. To improve math skills, one should focus on understanding the concepts and regularly practicing, seeking help if needed. When stuck on a math problem, taking a break, breaking it down, and asking for help can be useful. Staying motivated while doing math homework can be done by setting achievable goals and finding real-life applications. Managing time better can be achieved by making a schedule, prioritizing difficult problems, taking breaks, and avoiding procrastination.
GottaLoveMath

Homework Statement

Please see the attached file.

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

If my math is right so far, I am basically stuck as to what to do with the E(t) term. [/B]

Attachments

• 1.pdf
    34.3 KB · Views: 231
Physics news on Phys.org
It looks like this is a function of t, so E(t) = t.

The rest all looks right to me.
By the way, normally just posting an attachment is frowned upon. Especially one that won't open using the forum's built-in viewer options.

Related to Struggling with Math Homework? E(t) Term Got You Stuck?

1. Why do I struggle with math homework?

There can be various reasons why someone might struggle with math homework. It could be due to a lack of understanding of the underlying concepts, not paying attention in class, or not practicing enough. Identifying the root cause can help in finding a solution to the problem.

2. How can I improve my math skills?

Improving math skills takes time and effort. It is essential to understand the basic concepts and practice regularly. You can also seek help from a tutor or join a study group. Additionally, using online resources or educational apps can also be beneficial.

3. What should I do if I get stuck on a math problem?

If you get stuck on a math problem, take a break and come back to it later with a fresh perspective. You can also try to break down the problem into smaller parts and solve each part individually. If you are still struggling, ask for help from your teacher or a classmate.

4. How can I stay motivated while doing math homework?

Math can be challenging, and it is natural to feel demotivated at times. To stay motivated, set achievable goals and reward yourself for completing them. You can also try to find real-life applications of the math concepts you are learning to keep yourself engaged.

5. How can I manage my time better while doing math homework?

Time management is crucial when it comes to math homework. Make a schedule and stick to it. Prioritize the difficult problems and leave the easier ones for later. Take breaks in between to avoid burnout and stay focused. Also, avoid procrastination and start your homework early.