Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Status of DE Tutorial

Chris L T521

Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Hi All,

I've been pretty busy with things this past year and even though I started working on the DE tutorial, I never really found the time to continue working on it. However, this next year looks promising in the fact that I'll have fewer classes to take, implying that I'll have more time to work on the site and this tutorial. Originally, Ackbach and Fantini had volunteered to help me with this (and I'll assume they're still onboard once things get moving again); if you'd like to be a part of this, feel free to send me a PM and I'll get back to you more about what I have planned for this tutorial.

I still have preliminary exams to pass and that will take up most of my time and attention in January. Thus, the DE tutorial will have another update sometime in February (most likely the first week; sooner if I get promising results on my first two preliminary exams).

Chris L T521

Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
It's been a while since I said that I would work on things, but then life happened so I couldn't. I guess now would be a good time to give an update on the status of this tutorial.

I still have plans on getting things going with this, so you can be assured that this project has not bit the dust. I'm currently in the process of moving into a new place (in the packing phase right now), so I'll be able to start making progress with this sometime next week. I hope to have the second post of the tutorial up within 2 weeks. Again, if you'd like to help me with editing or would like to make contributions in any way, send me a PM and we can work things out.

I'll be sure not to let you guys down this time! (Nod)

Chris L T521

Staff member
Jan 26, 2012
Woohoo! Progress!

Bacterius

MHB Math Helper
Jan 26, 2012
TeXMaker FTW! Looking forward to the tutorial (Inlove)

MarkFL

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 24, 2012