Start Physics Now: 12 Days to Vacation

• Thread starter sciboudy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physicist
In summary, A student is asking for advice on what to do during their summer vacation after finishing their exams in 12 days. They are interested in starting to study physics and are provided with a link to an informative article by ZapperZ on Physicsforums.com. Another member recommends trading in the currency exchange market as a way to gain experience and make money. ZapperZ is confirmed to be a physicist and his advice is highly regarded. The student expresses gratitude for the helpful information.
sciboudy
what shall I do my Exam will finished after 12 days and my Summer vacation will began
I want know from where I should start in physics in this vacation :rolleyes:

Physics news on Phys.org
Well, I think a trader's job at the currency exchange market, especially if you are a commerce or finance student can do you a load of good - monetarily as well as experience wise. Mark my words - am a forex trader too! :)

sciboudy said:
no i will read it now thank you

No problem it's an essay by one of our mentors here named ZapperZ, it is really very informative if you are thinking of becoming a physicist :) I read it and reference it often.

HeLiXe said:
No problem it's an essay by one of our mentors here named ZapperZ, it is really very informative if you are thinking of becoming a physicist :) I read it and reference it often.

thank you very much

Cheers :) I think ZapperZ is actually a physicist but I'm not 100% sure.

HeLiXe said:
Cheers :) I think ZapperZ is actually a physicist but I'm not 100% sure.

Yes he is. His is advice is not just good, its based on first hand experience. :smile:

G01 said:
Yes he is. His is advice is not just good, its based on first hand experience. :smile:

good that's great

G01 said:
Great! Thanks so much for clarifying G01 :)

Related to Start Physics Now: 12 Days to Vacation

1. What is "Start Physics Now: 12 Days to Vacation" all about?

"Start Physics Now: 12 Days to Vacation" is a book that aims to help students learn the basics of physics in just 12 days. It provides a structured and easy-to-follow plan for students to study and understand key concepts in physics before their upcoming vacation.

2. Who is the target audience for this book?

The target audience for this book is students who have little to no background in physics but want to learn the basics before their upcoming vacation. It is also suitable for anyone who wants to brush up on their physics knowledge in a short amount of time.

3. Is this book suitable for all ages?

Yes, this book is suitable for all ages. It is written in a simple and easy-to-understand language, making it accessible for both younger and older students.

4. Do I need any prior knowledge of physics to understand this book?

No, this book is designed for students with little to no prior knowledge of physics. It starts with the basics and gradually builds upon concepts, making it easy for anyone to follow along and learn.

5. How will this book help me prepare for my vacation?

This book aims to provide a solid foundation of physics knowledge that will be useful for understanding and appreciating the physical phenomena observed during vacation activities. It will also help students develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills that can be applied in real-life situations.