Significance of 'intelligence' - to the industrial revolution

In summary: The first book asserted that people of East Asian descent are smarter than people of European descent. The second book asserted that people of African descent are smarter than people of East Asian descent. So...I think that the assertion that different human races have different cognitive abilities and personalities is not that outrageous.
Evo you are likable as you know. Therefore I am shore you don't mid if I say to you:
Give us some facts please. I'm to lazy to read and search all your staff. Its VERY BORING to read several times: that one has not read that and the other: No you don't read this and the other: no you not that. I'm shore I'm not the only one who don't understand this discussionbehavior and who is as lazy as I' am.

Physics news on Phys.org
Selbstüberschätzug said:
Evo you are likable as you know. Therefore I am shore you don't mid if I say to you:
Give us some facts please. I'm to lazy to read and search all your staff. Its VERY BORING to read several times: that one has not read that and the other: No you don't read this and the other: no you not that. I'm shore I'm not the only one who don't understand this discussionbehavior and who is as lazy as I' am.
The facts are in the links I give. Sorry, but it would make no sense to retype everything (not to mention it clutters up the thread and I honestly don't have the time). As you will notice, it is customary to post links to material here if you are giving examples, which is what I am doing.

Selbstüberschätzug said:
I agree with the above. A discussion forum should not be a link posting service. The problem with posting links without appropriate commentary is that the poster wants to avoid having to demonstrate an understanding of the subject in question. Evo has done this repeatedly and even condemned sources, such as The Bell Curve. When asked if she read it, she pretended to have not seen the question. When pressed, we learned that she had (as was already obvious) not read the book. She has presented a number of other links without describing the conclusions that she drew from them, or otherwise indicating that she had any understanding of the material.