Secret dark organization of impossible trivia

• Thread starter salem14
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Impossible
In summary, a new member named Salem14 was welcomed to the forum and asked about the meaning behind their username. Other members also discussed their own usernames and joked around with each other.
salem14
Hi

Hi.I am new around here, so I am just saying hello.‎

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and Welcome to PF!

Good Morning Salem,

Will post moer later, don't have time now.

The Bob (2004 ©)

P.S. Oh yer, Welcome to PF. :biggrin: We are NOT strange. :-p

Welcome to PF salem14! :biggrin:

Hello Salem14. Do you like Sabrina? Or is the reason behind your choice of username different? Why 14, though?

I've been wondering about this for a long time too: Why is it that Gokul's username ends with a 43201? Is there a mathematical significance to it? I think it is pretty cool, though. My username is an anagram derived from my real name (which is a lot longer).

Oh, no. It looks like I've scared everyone away. :cry: Come back please; I won't ask questions anymore. :smile:

Ok, we controll ourselves and we still scare them away.

Salem14, if you come back we will give you fish! :biggrin:

Welcome Salem !
Are you 14 years old ?
Maybe you have 13 older brothers and sisters.
How can you have 0 posts !

I always thought Gokul was a member of the secret dark organization of impossible trivia, having all those student failing at Columbus University, OH ! :bugeye:
Or maybe I'm wrong :rolleyes:

I think the fascinating stuff is : 43201 is prime !

Hello and welcome to PF, Salem14!
We really like you and we are so happy to have you join us. Think of us as your new family. :smile:

(err...was that too much? :rolleyes: )

(...no, I guess that was OK :wink: Except for the "Hello" which was really... unnecessary :-p )
Since we are new members of your family, you could switch to Salem402221 which is also very cool. No wait ! Salem402223... No wait ! ...

Note to self #1: be more friendly to new members, less creepy.
Note to self #2: Don't mention Jimmy P to new members.

oh, crud! Now I've done it!

Age of 14 was my first love

recon said:
Hello Salem14. Do you like Sabrina? Or is the reason behind your choice of username different? Why 14, though?

I've been wondering about this for a long time too: Why is it that Gokul's username ends with a 43201? Is there a mathematical significance to it? I think it is pretty cool, though. My username is an anagram derived from my real name (which is a lot longer).

Hello Salem, and welcome to PF ! :biggrin:

Are you another Oregonian (we have some here), or just another witch ! :wink:

Recon, there's the short (and boring) story and there's the long (and possibly, incredibly stupid) story. Which would you like ?

Okay, I've spilled some beans in the "what's in a name ?" thread. (I wish I hadn't...but hmmm...) https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?p=317595#post317595

Last edited:
Hope you have fun here Salem. I know I will if you join in. :devil: :biggrin: :smile:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Gokul43201 said:
Recon, there's the short (and boring) story and there's the long (and possibly, incredibly stupid) story. Which would you like ?

Okay, I've spilled some beans in the "what's in a name ?" thread. (I wish I hadn't...but hmmm...) https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?p=317595#post317595

:smile: Did you spend a lot of time on the registration process, Gokul? I love how you gave so much thought and energy to creating your username. :biggrin: Now I know the 'smart' side of the story, I would hate not to know the 'stupid' part of it. :smile:

Math Is Hard said:
Note to self #1: be more friendly to new members, less creepy.
Note to self #2: Don't mention Jimmy P to new members.

oh, crud! Now I've done it!

HEY! :mad: :devil:

Now you have ruined the thread for everyone, he'll be here soon for sure!

Related to Secret dark organization of impossible trivia

1. What is the "Secret dark organization of impossible trivia"?

The Secret dark organization of impossible trivia is a fictional concept that is often used in media and entertainment. It refers to a mysterious and elusive group that possesses vast knowledge and controls information that is seemingly impossible to know.

2. Is the "Secret dark organization of impossible trivia" based on any real organization?

No, the "Secret dark organization of impossible trivia" is a purely fictional concept and does not have any basis in reality.

3. Are there any known members of the "Secret dark organization of impossible trivia"?

No, the members of the "Secret dark organization of impossible trivia" are often portrayed as anonymous and their identities remain a mystery.

4. What is the purpose of the "Secret dark organization of impossible trivia"?

The purpose of the "Secret dark organization of impossible trivia" varies depending on the story or media it is featured in. In some cases, it may be portrayed as a sinister group with nefarious intentions, while in others it may be seen as a group of individuals seeking knowledge and understanding.

5. Are there any real-life examples or parallels of the "Secret dark organization of impossible trivia"?

No, the "Secret dark organization of impossible trivia" is a purely fictional concept and does not have any real-life parallels or examples.