Retired electronic engineer - experienced

In summary, a retired electronic engineer is an individual who has worked in the field of electronic engineering for a significant period of time and has now reached the age of retirement. They possess a vast amount of experience and knowledge in designing, developing, and maintaining electronic systems and devices. Their expertise may include areas such as circuit design, digital and analog electronics, microprocessors, and telecommunications. They may also have experience in managing teams and projects, as well as troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. Retired electronic engineers are valuable assets to any organization or industry that relies on electronic technology.
silk
Chasing up strange thermoelectric effect seen during career. Need about 30 minutes of technical advice from a university, but have failed to get any replies to e-mails so far. Very frustrating because my prototype seems to suggesting a new type of renewable energy, and so it must be pursued.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF.

If you would like some help getting started at PF, feel free to send me a message. Just click on my name and start a conversation. I'll be glad to help. I'm thinking of help finding your way around or advice on how to follow the rules when posting. In particular, all kinds of free energy and perpetual motion are forbidden topics. I don't know if your prototype is that, but please just try to follow our rules.

Last edited:
Likes berkeman