Ready to Up Your Tech Game with Rockwell Automotive?

• Thread starter Argentum Vulpes
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Fun
In summary, the conversation covers various tools and equipment used in factories, including Rockwell automotive and automation products. The participants also mention differential girdle springs, masticators, bastard files, and tickler files, which elicit humorous reactions. The conversation ends with a mention of the word "transistor" and a joke about a nun's sex change.
Argentum Vulpes
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
We've been using differential girdle springs for years.

I was surprised when told that we used have a lot of masticators in our factory.

I still have a hard time with the "bastard file"

...how about the "tickler file"...:redface:...I have to suppress a giggle whenever I hear it!

The word transistor was never the same to me after I heard about the nun that had a sex change.

lisab said:
...how about the "tickler file"...:redface:...I have to suppress a giggle whenever I hear it!

Have you ever used one?:wink:

RonL said:
Have you ever used one?:wink:

why do you think I giggle...? :blushing:

Averagesupernova said:
The word transistor was never the same to me after I heard about the nun that had a sex change.

I heard that same joke on Saturday on PHC. But then it is probably an old EE joke.

"Dongle" always makes me laugh.

"Well just go plug that there dongle into that peripheral."

Related to Ready to Up Your Tech Game with Rockwell Automotive?

1. What is Rockwell Automotive and what do they specialize in?

Rockwell Automotive is a technology company that specializes in providing cutting-edge solutions for the automotive industry. They develop and manufacture innovative products such as sensors, control systems, and software for vehicles.

2. How can Rockwell Automotive help me up my tech game?

Rockwell Automotive offers a wide range of products and services that can help you upgrade your technology game. They provide advanced sensors and control systems that can improve the performance and efficiency of your vehicles. They also offer software solutions that can help you monitor and analyze data to make informed decisions.

3. Are Rockwell Automotive products compatible with all types of vehicles?

Yes, Rockwell Automotive products are designed to be compatible with a variety of vehicles, including cars, trucks, and commercial vehicles. They also offer customizable solutions to meet the specific needs of different vehicle manufacturers.

4. How reliable are Rockwell Automotive products?

Rockwell Automotive products are known for their high-quality and reliability. They undergo rigorous testing and quality control processes to ensure that they meet industry standards and exceed customer expectations. Their products are also backed by excellent customer support and warranty options.

5. Is Rockwell Automotive involved in any other industries besides automotive?

Yes, Rockwell Automotive also provides solutions for other industries such as aerospace, industrial automation, and medical devices. They have a diverse portfolio of products and services that cater to the needs of various industries, making them a versatile and reliable technology partner.