Preview and Getting Signed Out Problems

• Thread starter morrobay
  • Start date
In summary, the individual is experiencing difficulties with previewing new posts and replies, as well as being automatically signed out when clicking on topics or changing pages. They are not very internet savvy and are wondering about the benefits of the new format. They have tried clearing their cookies and clicking the "remember me" checkbox on login, but have not had success. They also mention a preview problem and not having a "remember me" box. The conversation ends with the individual being on another computer and not experiencing any issues.
morrobay
Gold Member
I cannot preview my new posts and replies and also get automatically signed out whenever I click on topic or change pages. Not the most internet savvy person but just what are the advantages to this new format ? All it is for me is a runaround

Physics news on Phys.org
Have you tried clearing your PF cookies and login clicking the "remember me" checkbox on login?

Have no " remember me " box and I've signed in about 20 times this morning. What about the preview problem ?

morrobay said:
Have no " remember me " box and I've signed in about 20 times this morning. What about the preview problem ?
Look at my attachment.

What exactly happens when you click the preview button. Problems when replying and creating a new thread?
morrow.png

On another computer now and so far so good, thanks

Related to Preview and Getting Signed Out Problems

1. What causes preview and getting signed out problems?

Preview and getting signed out problems can be caused by a variety of factors, including technical issues with the website or app, internet connectivity problems, or incorrect login information.

2. How can I prevent these problems from happening?

To prevent preview and getting signed out problems, it is important to ensure that you have a stable internet connection and are using the correct login information. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or updating the app or website to the latest version.

3. Is there a way to fix these problems if they occur?

If you are experiencing preview and getting signed out problems, there are a few steps you can take to try and fix the issue. First, try refreshing the page or closing and reopening the app. If that doesn't work, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or logging out and logging back in with the correct information.

4. Are these problems common?

Preview and getting signed out problems can be common, especially with technology and internet connectivity constantly evolving. However, these issues can often be resolved quickly with a few troubleshooting steps.

5. Can I report these problems to someone?

If you are experiencing persistent preview and getting signed out problems, it is always a good idea to report them to the website or app's customer support team. They may be able to provide further assistance and address any underlying technical issues.