PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
  • #2,486
Is there one thread where the PF sisters DON'T defile the PF name?

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #2,487
Here is a more recent pic as promised. To redress the simpsons comment maybe some people might like to say I look like Otto the school bus driver. :biggrin:

Recent Karl.jpg

No idea why I'm standing like that. Your guess is as good as mine.

• #2,488
Wow! I guess Danger and Moonbear would love your Tshirt, Kurdt.:smile:

Math Is Hard said:
Not me. I'd pretend not to understand so I could stay after class for some special help from my teacher. :-p
Now I got it why some people never pass some of their courses!:wink:

• #2,489
Kurdt said:
I hope you don't mind me saying Tom but you remind me of principal Skinner. Perhaps its just the hair although I'm one to talk about haircuts *looks like a hippy* :wink:

My hair doesn't usually look like that. I hadn't had a haircut in way too long, hence the moptop. I usually keep it high and tight.

Here is a more recent pic as promised. To redress the simpsons comment maybe some people might like to say I look like Otto the school bus driver.

ARRRGHH! Damn you for beating me to the "Otto" wisecrack! :wink:

• #2,490
Tom Mattson said:
ARRRGHH! Damn you for beating me to the "Otto" wisecrack! :wink:

Haha! thought I'd get in there first but feel free to come up with new wisecracks. :smile:

• #2,491
Inspecting the palontological loot after a long day of trawling the floor of the North Sea; most bones are woolly mammoth including a scattered scull, those are all about 30,000 years old. Me on the left (red coat). I may be the mammoth connaisseur on PF but compared to those other five, I'm just a rookie.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/bijkerk/fishingformammoths.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #2,492
That looks fun fishing for mammoths. Who'd have thought it. :smile:

• #2,493
It's going to take you a long time to make any decent soup out of that, Andre, but call me when it's ready. :-p

• #2,494
You're a good looking guy!
Andre said:
Inspecting the palontological loot after a long day of trawling the floor of the North Sea; most bones are woolly mammoth including a scattered scull, those are all about 30,000 years old.
That's how you know a sea has been over-fished...you trawl all day and don't come up with anything but bones. *ba dum bum...groan*

• #2,495
Tom Mattson said:
OK, I can't hold out anymore. The first one is me doing my "Paulie Walnuts" routine inbetween rounds of a game of shuffleboard. The second one is me and *melinda* (yes, she gave me permission to post it).

LOL Paulie Walnuts. I love that character. Just cracks me up.

• #2,496
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/brownism/Prince.jpg

I got kind of bored...

• #2,497
I've been going through old photos tonight. Here is one of me getting sloshed in Isla des Mujeres. We took a catamaran from Cancun, then snorkled all day, I think I'd had a couple of margaritas by the time this was taken. :blushing:

The person taking the picture told me to stick my tongue out.

silly1ei0.jpg

Last edited:
  • #2,498
Evo said:
I've been going through old photos tonight. Here is one of me getting sloshed in Isla des Mujeres. We took a catamaran from Cancun, then snorkled all day, I think I'd had a couple of margaritas by the time this was taken. :blushing:

The person taking the picture told me to stick my tongue out.

silly1ei0.jpg
Wow! Had you posted that photo and not told me who it was, I'd have never guessed it was you. Between the darker, curlier hair, and the make-up, and big smile, you look quite different than in your more recent photos, where you usually look all serious, and your hair is straighter and lighter, and no make-up (or very little). Evo, you have a beautiful smile! You definitely need to smile more. :smile:

• #2,499
Haha that's an awesome pic evo

• #2,500
Ha, here's one of me, I think I was 21 years old, in Cozumel, a two fisted drinker. :rolleyes: Yeah, I used to go to Mexico a lot.

cozumel21tg5.jpg

• #2,501
Evo said:
Ha, here's one of me, I think I was 21 years old, in Cozumel, a two fisted drinker. :rolleyes: Yeah, I used to go to Mexico a lot.

cozumel21tg5.jpg

hahah :approve:

nice pic evo!

• #2,502
I love 85"! !:smile:!

You look very different Evo. I mean, like a different person different. Odd.

• #2,503
Well, it's been a long time, before some of the members here <cough> were born.

Probably before you were born. It would be weird if I hadn't changed.

So, honestly, do you prefer the before or after pictures?

Also, I have hundreds of pictures and I look completely different in all of them.

• #2,504
I would say you look better now, but that's because your pictures are from the 80s. If this were the 80's, it would look normal. It's like looking at old pictures of my mom from the 80's :biggrin:. Nothing is worse than seeing your mom wearing short shorts, except when your dad is standing next to her in short shorts also...damn magnum PI and the short shorts fad of the 80s, shudder... short shorts are not cool man, not cool...

• #2,505
cyrusabdollahi said:
I would say you look better now, but that's because your pictures are from the 80s. If this were the 80's, it would look normal. It's like looking at old pictures of my mom from the 80's :biggrin:. Nothing is worse than seeing your mom wearing short shorts, except when your dad is standing next to her in short shorts also...damn magnum PI and the short shorts fad of the 80s, shudder... short shorts are not cool man, not cool...
:smile: When I was 16, I was approached to be the tv model for a rather famous auto transmission company, they wanted me to wear white hot pants and white boots. My mom was furious and refused to let me do it. It's a pretty famous advertisment in history. That could've been me. :smile:

• #2,506
Evo said:
:smile: When I was 16, I was approached to be the tv model for a rather famous auto transmission company
Well, you're more than welcome to handle my shifter any... never mind.

• #2,507
old pics of me and the girls

fd2uj5.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9159/fd9sc9.jpg

• #2,508
Your adorability gene has successfully been passed on, Evo. :smile:

• #2,509
arildno said:
Your adorability gene has successfully been passed on, Evo. :smile:
Aw, thanks arildno. :approve:

• #2,510
My boyfreind Jeroen, from the Netherlands.

loopingvg0.jpg

• #2,511
Evo said:
My boyfreind Jeroen, from the Netherlands.

loopingvg0.jpg

You mean, Arildnos new boyfriend, from the netherlands. :devil:

Fight for him, FIGHT I SAY!

• #2,512
My house

hometv6.jpg

• #2,513
my dogs

my dogs
scan0030lg2.jpg

• #2,514
cyrusabdollahi said:
You mean, Arildnos new boyfriend, from the netherlands. :devil:

Fight for him, FIGHT I SAY!
Waw! :cry: :shy: :shy:

• #2,515
This picture was taken around 95-96? Look at the VHS and Super Nintendo.

• #2,516
cyrus said:
This picture was taken around 95-96? Look at the VHS and Super Nintendo.
Yes, they're both dead now. :frown:

• #2,517
What is that yellow double ring plastic thing lying on your floor, Evo?

• #2,518
arildno said:
What is that yellow double ring plastic thing lying on your floor, Evo?
iIt's a chew toy the dogs can hold in their mouths and pull.

• #2,519
more dog

dogs1pk5.jpg

• #2,520
Evo said:
old pics of me and the girls
Very nice. :smile:

The pics of the dogs are sweet too. :smile: