Is the PF Meeting in Leuven the Next Big Event for Nanotech Enthusiasts?

• Thread starter marlon
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Belgium
In summary, the conversation is about a PF meeting taking place in Leuven, Belgium. The participants, Marlon and Daniel, discuss the possibility of meeting at the conference and Marlon reminds everyone that the INFOS2005 conference will start the next day. They encourage other nanotech and electronics enthusiasts to attend and provide the website for more information.
marlon
PF meeting in Leuven, Belgium ?

http://www.imec.be/infos/

I will be attending this conference so if you are around, we might meet :)

regards
marlon

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I'll probably be having some exams,but i think i can make it...:smile:

Daniel.

yeah, we are so close to each other every day, just a few 100meters. Don't you tink it's time that we meet each other, finally...after all of our physical quarrels :)

marlon

Just a reminder

INFOS2005 starts tomorrow...so all nanotech/electronics lovers , you know where you need to be. Consult the above website...i will be there too :)

marlon

Related to Is the PF Meeting in Leuven the Next Big Event for Nanotech Enthusiasts?

1. What is the purpose of the PF meeting in Leuven, Belgium?

The purpose of the PF meeting in Leuven, Belgium is to bring together scientists and researchers in the field of physics to discuss and share their latest findings, research, and ideas.

2. Who can attend the PF meeting in Leuven, Belgium?

The PF meeting in Leuven, Belgium is open to all scientists, researchers, and students who are interested in the field of physics. Anyone can register and attend the meeting.

3. When and where will the PF meeting in Leuven, Belgium take place?

The PF meeting in Leuven, Belgium will take place on [insert date] at [insert location]. The exact date and location can be found on the official website of the event.

4. What topics will be covered at the PF meeting in Leuven, Belgium?

The PF meeting in Leuven, Belgium will cover a wide range of topics in the field of physics, such as quantum mechanics, astrophysics, particle physics, and many more. A detailed program can be found on the official website of the event.

5. How can I participate and present my research at the PF meeting in Leuven, Belgium?

To participate and present your research at the PF meeting in Leuven, Belgium, you can submit an abstract or proposal through the official website. The organizing committee will review all submissions and select those that are most relevant and of high quality to be presented at the meeting.