Old Exams (legal) posted on website of Professors

In summary, professors often post old exams on their websites to give students an idea of what to expect on future exams and to provide them with a study tool. Using old exams as a study tool is not considered cheating, but students should make sure they are using them appropriately. Old exams may not be an exact representation of the current exam, so it is important to also review other materials provided by the professor.
rocomath
Hey ya'll, could I by chance get sites of Professors websites that post their old exams online?

Courses for Calculus, Organic Chemistry, University Physics!

I love to take the practice quizzes that are available online from the textbook itself, and I really like to feel prepared so taking old exams would be even better.

Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
Winzer said:
What about:
http://ocw.mit.edu/index.html
MIT OpenCourseWare | OCW Home?
i found that yest. so cool

anymore?

Related to Old Exams (legal) posted on website of Professors

1. Why do professors post old exams on their websites?

Posting old exams allows students to see what types of questions may be asked and how they are typically formatted. It also gives students an opportunity to practice and prepare for future exams.

2. Can I use old exams to study for my upcoming exam?

Yes, it is a common practice for students to use old exams as a study tool. However, it is important to note that the specific content and format of the current exam may differ from previous exams.

3. Is it considered cheating to use old exams for studying?

No, using old exams as a study tool is not considered cheating. However, it is important to make sure you are not violating any academic integrity policies by using them inappropriately.

4. How can I access old exams on a professor's website?

Most professors will have a designated section on their website where they post old exams. If you are unable to find it, you can always reach out to the professor directly for access.

5. Are old exams a reliable representation of what will be on the current exam?

Old exams can give you an idea of what to expect on the current exam, but they should not be solely relied upon. It is important to also review lecture notes, readings, and any other materials provided by the professor.