Need some info in some topics.

• Thread starter kukki1990
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Topics
In summary, the expert scientist has knowledge in various topics such as biology, chemistry, physics, environmental science, and many more. They can provide information on any topic within their area of expertise and follow a rigorous process to ensure accuracy and reliability. They are open to clarifications and additional details on a topic and will refer to someone else if a topic falls outside of their expertise.
kukki1990
Hi,
I am doing 2nd year in mechanical eng.
I couldn't find any book for following topics where i live,so i need some reading material on following topics :-
1. I.C. Engine testing and performance > F.H.P by noise testing.
> ISI rating of I.C. Engines.
2. Tyre retreading.
3. Auto electrical system and equipment.
4. Rolling friction.
5. What is euro emission standard.

Engineering news on Phys.org
1. Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals, John Heywood
3. Bosch Automotive Handbook
5. Standards documents

ISI? FHP? What's with all the TLAs?

ISI - Indian Standards Institute.
FHP - FRICTIONAL HORSE POWER

Related to Need some info in some topics.

1. What topics do you have information on?

As a scientist, I have knowledge in various topics such as biology, chemistry, physics, environmental science, and many more. Is there a specific topic you are interested in?

2. Can you provide me with information on a specific topic?

Yes, I can provide you with information on any topic within my area of expertise. Just let me know what topic you would like to learn more about.

3. How can I trust the information you provide?

As a scientist, I follow a rigorous process of researching, experimenting, and peer-reviewing before publishing any information. This ensures that the information I provide is accurate and reliable.

4. Can I ask for clarification or more details on a topic?

Of course! I am here to help and provide as much information as possible. Please feel free to ask any follow-up questions or for more details on a specific topic.

5. Are there any topics that you do not have information on?

As a scientist, I have a broad knowledge base, but there may be some topics that fall outside of my expertise. If that is the case, I will let you know and try to refer you to someone who may have more information on the topic.