Need an advice -- C&K Tech Labs handheld portable lab/meter

• Thread starter rafik
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Labs
In summary: Hi phinds, thank you for your post. I have contacted the company, they told me that the product will be released in 12 weeks and price range will be $550-600. I kind of like the features of this product and it is in my price range more or less. I am just not sure because I never heard about this company before.Not sure what to do.
rafik
Hi all, I would like to know your opinion. I have been looking for a handheld multimeter online and I have encountered this company www.cnktechlabs.com. They are coming out with a new product - a handheld portable lab. The product looks very interesting. I was wondering would you consider ordering product like that or would you rather go with a well known brand like Fluke?
Thank you for your advice.

Engineering news on Phys.org
That looks like a fabulous product if it works as advertised and lasts more than 3 days and doesn't cost you your first-born, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Fluke on the other hand is still a reputable company, as far as I know (it certainly was 25 years ago when I was using that stuff).

Hi phinds, thank you for your post. I have contacted the company, they told me that the product will be released in 12 weeks and price range will be $550-600. I kind of like the features of this product and it is in my price range more or less. I am just not sure because I never heard about this company before.
Not sure what to do.

rafik said:
Hi phinds, thank you for your post. I have contacted the company, they told me that the product will be released in 12 weeks and price range will be $550-600. I kind of like the features of this product and it is in my price range more or less. I am just not sure because I never heard about this company before.
Not sure what to do.
See if they already sell any other products and if so can you find on-line customer reviews of any of them. If not, I'd advise staying away. They may be a very solid company but I personally would not want to spend $500 to find out.

Thank you phinds.

I wonder, in general isn't it a little too expensive for a multi-meter to be priced at $600 even with all the features being offered?

Related to Need an advice -- C&K Tech Labs handheld portable lab/meter

1. What is the purpose of a handheld portable lab/meter from C&K Tech Labs?

The handheld portable lab/meter from C&K Tech Labs is designed to provide accurate and reliable measurements of various parameters in a compact and convenient handheld device. It can be used for a wide range of applications, including environmental monitoring, food safety testing, and industrial quality control.

2. What types of measurements can be taken with the handheld portable lab/meter?

The handheld portable lab/meter is capable of measuring parameters such as pH, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, temperature, and turbidity. It also has the capability to measure specific ions and perform titrations.

3. Is the handheld portable lab/meter user-friendly?

Yes, the handheld portable lab/meter is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. It has a user-friendly interface and comes with detailed instructions for use. It also has features such as automatic calibration and data storage to make the testing process more efficient.

4. Can the handheld portable lab/meter be used for fieldwork?

Yes, the handheld portable lab/meter is designed for both laboratory and field use. It is compact, lightweight, and battery-operated, making it suitable for on-site testing and sampling in various environments.

5. Is the handheld portable lab/meter accurate and reliable?

Yes, the handheld portable lab/meter from C&K Tech Labs is known for its high accuracy and reliability. It is designed with advanced technology and undergoes rigorous quality control to ensure reliable and consistent results.