My Corny Brain Teaser 2: Solve the Riddle

• Thread starter Dual Op Amp
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Brain
In summary, the riddle in "My Corny Brain Teaser 2: Solve the Riddle" is "I am a word of letters three; add two and fewer there will be. What am I?" The answer to the riddle is "few". To solve the riddle, you need to think about words that have three letters and then add two more letters to make the word shorter. One hint is to think about words that have opposite meanings, such as "few" and "more". The purpose of the riddle is to exercise your brain and critical thinking skills, as well as to have some fun and challenge yourself with a little puzzle. It can also be used as a form of entertainment for groups or to start
Dual Op Amp
BRAIN TEASER 1:
In this long post,
where would the
the brain teaser
be?
BRAIN TEASER 2:
Bob is Ray, and I am not Tom, Evaa is Sam, ever is Sam me?
Hint:
Tri notes read mind joker.
Hint to that, I just wrote: Synonym.
(Skip iSSamME)

Okay, I was bored. I just want to see if anyone gets it.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I guess no one gets it.

Well, based on the hints given, it seems like the answer to the riddle is "Synonym" since it was mentioned in the second hint and the word "me" was skipped in the last line. The first hint about "tri notes read mind joker" could possibly mean rearranging the letters in "Synonym" to get a different word, but I'm not entirely sure. As for the first brain teaser, I'm not sure where the brain teaser would be in this long post. Maybe it's hidden within the words or maybe it's a trick question and there is no brain teaser at all. Overall, these brain teasers definitely got me thinking and trying to solve them. Thanks for sharing!

Related to My Corny Brain Teaser 2: Solve the Riddle

1. What is the riddle in "My Corny Brain Teaser 2: Solve the Riddle"?

The riddle is: "I am a word of letters three; add two and fewer there will be. What am I?"

2. What is the answer to the riddle in "My Corny Brain Teaser 2: Solve the Riddle"?

The answer is "few".

3. How do you solve the riddle in "My Corny Brain Teaser 2: Solve the Riddle"?

To solve the riddle, you need to think about words that have three letters and then add two more letters to make the word shorter. For example, "few" has three letters and if you add two more letters ("er"), it becomes shorter ("fewer").

4. Can you provide any hints for solving the riddle in "My Corny Brain Teaser 2: Solve the Riddle"?

One hint is to think about words that have three letters and then add two more letters to make the word shorter. Another hint is to think about words that have opposite meanings, such as "few" and "more".

5. What is the purpose of "My Corny Brain Teaser 2: Solve the Riddle"?

The purpose of the riddle is to exercise your brain and critical thinking skills, as well as to have some fun and challenge yourself with a little puzzle. It can also be used as a form of entertainment for groups or to start conversations.