I need riddles, questions, etc. to solve

• Thread starter that
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker is in need of riddles, questions, and other content for a text-adventure game they are creating. They are specifically looking for one-word or number answers and do not want to test knowledge. They have already found some helpful resources but are still in need of more. They are also willing to credit those who provide assistance.
that
Hi everyone!

I saw some good teasers here, but I still need help.
I'm writing a game (using only console - yea, "text-adventure" game) and I NEED good questions. This game is planned to be one big riddle with some story, I can write the code, but I'm poor at riddles.
So there's where you can help.
I need riddles, questions, etc. to solve. Best just one word/number answer. What kind of questions?
Well, game starts with randomly choosing 5 question from 25 just to test the intelligence of player. I don't want to test knowledge.
So some "easy" questions (like the ones with flowers from here).
Then more questions with increasing difficulty. Can be math question, all logical are welcome, but no "funny" are accepted.

I hope you'll provide me some hood source, I'd be very grateful.
Of course mentioning about help in credits and all this stuff :D

PS. Sorry if something is unclear, or if there are mistakes, but I'm writing it after a day-long preparations to physics exam (not first one ~~)

Physics news on Phys.org
That's great, but I still need more.
But thanks for source, I'll surely use it ^^

1. What is the difference between a riddle and a question?

A riddle is a type of question that is meant to be puzzling and often requires creative or critical thinking to solve. A regular question typically has a straightforward answer.

2. How can I come up with my own riddles and questions?

One way to come up with riddles and questions is to think about common objects or situations and try to come up with a unique or unexpected twist. You can also draw inspiration from books, movies, or other sources.

3. Are there any techniques to solve riddles and questions faster?

Yes, there are a few techniques that may help you solve riddles and questions faster. One is to read or listen to the entire riddle or question before attempting to solve it, as important clues may be hidden later on. Another technique is to break down the riddle or question into smaller parts and focus on solving them individually.

4. Can riddles and questions be used for educational purposes?

Yes, riddles and questions can be a fun and engaging way to teach and learn new concepts. They can improve critical thinking skills, vocabulary, and problem-solving abilities. They can also be used in team-building activities or as icebreakers.

5. Are there any online resources for riddles and questions?

Yes, there are many websites and apps that offer a variety of riddles and questions for all ages. Some popular resources include Riddles.com, BrainDen.com, and the app "Riddles - Just Riddles!" These resources are great for practicing and improving your riddle-solving skills.