Most useful part of this forum?

• Thread starter Jeremiah Givens
  • Start date
In summary, the most useful part of this forum is its expert summarizer feature, which provides concise summaries of content without any additional clutter or distractions. This allows users to quickly and easily obtain the key information they are seeking without having to sift through lengthy discussions or responses. The summary feature saves time and increases efficiency for both readers and contributors on the forum, making it a valuable tool for information sharing and knowledge exchange.
Jeremiah Givens
Hello,
I’m a new to this forum, so I’ll start by sharing a little about myself. I’m a chemical physics major in my junior year at Adams State University. I’m currently applying to all the REU’s I can, in hopes that I make myself a valuable applicant for grad school. I’m planning to attend CU Boulder, and I’m not quite sure what I’d like to focus on.

My question is, what do you all find most useful about this forum? I’ve stumbled across it many times throughout the years, and I’ve finally decided to sign up. I’m really looking forward to having a group of such intelligent minds that I can discuss the wonderful topics of physics with.

-Jeremiah Givens

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF! Good luck on your studies. I love PF Insights!