Maximizing Your Online Teaching Journey: Comprehensive Guide for Studying Abroad

• Thread starter Brajesh kedia
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Teaching
In summary, the conversation involves a student who is seeking advice on how to prepare for studying abroad and become a scientist. They are looking for a comprehensive understanding of various topics and prefer online learning resources over traditional textbooks. They also show interest in connecting spirituality with science.
Brajesh kedia
I want a full 100% information of each and every topic.Want to prepare for going abroad..
So what can i do as a first step towards my journey..where to study?

Physics news on Phys.org
Brajesh kedia said:
I want a full 100% information of each and every topic.Want to prepare for going abroad..
Welcome to the PF.

Unless you post much more information, it will be hard for us to give you advice. What level are you in school now? What education will you be pursuing? What career are you preparing yourself for with your schooling? Do you have a major if you are in university? Please provide many more details so we can help you.

Also, what online learning resources are you already aware of? MIT? Khan? etc...

Brajesh kedia said:
I want a full 100% information of each and every topic.
This is very ambitious.
Brajesh kedia said:
You may want to narrow your focus a little bit. Depending on your interests, people may be able to give you good advice.

I am always been taught to accept with what you are given.I want to learn more and understand the concepts and be away with syllabus boundations..I want to so much cleared in my topic that i am potent enough to teach.I want to solve all bests book in market..I just want go get clarified with all concepts and doubts and would give whole of my effort for that.I want to learn in detail..
As I am from India,westbengal,howrah..I struggled a lot to clear my doubts.
I want to be scientist..to invent and create and research on new things..
For me there is nothing called hard in this planet if i being explained in the way I want to learn..I love all subjects..
I am currently in class 12.I would be glad enough to get suggestion from you.
As per online experience,I don't prefer khan academy as I feel quite uneasy to understand from it..I want a complete detailed understanding on all topics

I am quite curious about my existence as a soul.Mind power and spritual energies..I learn on that also..I would love to be scientist to get more forward in my journey

Thank you,Krylov ji

Please let me know if i need to be more precise somewhere, berkeman ji

Brajesh kedia said:
I am quite curious about my existence as a soul.Mind power and spritual energies.
Please review the forum rules on which topics can be discussed on PF.

Brajesh kedia said:
I am always been taught to accept with what you are given.I want to learn more and understand the concepts and be away with syllabus boundations..I want to so much cleared in my topic that i am potent enough to teach.I want to solve all bests book in market..I just want go get clarified with all concepts and doubts and would give whole of my effort for that.I want to learn in detail..
As I am from India,westbengal,howrah..I struggled a lot to clear my doubts.
I want to be scientist..to invent and create and research on new things..
For me there is nothing called hard in this planet if i being explained in the way I want to learn..I love all subjects..
I am currently in class 12.I would be glad enough to get suggestion from you.
As per online experience,I don't prefer khan academy as I feel quite uneasy to understand from it..I want a complete detailed understanding on all topics
So being in class 12 in India is like the last year of high school in the US? So you will be off to university next year? Where are you planning on going, and what do you plan on majoring in?

You say you don't like the Khan academy, have you looked at the MIT online lecture series? :smile:

No I just looked after dronstudy lectures and some other satisfactory videos from youtube..I think i need to prepare for SAT examination and i have no idea about it here

I just found them satisfactory till now but as i would like to get complete detailed study I need something like online tutor like that of dronstudy..I am quite unsure if it is best

Thank you Claude ji for awaring me of rule..
SIR,
I Believe as said by Albert Einstein that without sprituality science is nothing and this is the reason I would like to connect them as a combo and get detailed study to reach at higher level of my knowledge

Brajesh kedia said:
I Believe as said by Albert Einstein that without sprituality science is nothing and this is the reason I would like to connect them as a combo and get detailed study to reach at higher level of my knowledge
We just wanted to be sure you understand that we discuss mainstream science here, without the philosophy or spirituality aspects. Those are for discussion at other websites. :smile:

Sure sir

Sir,so what can i do to go forward to get best education

Brajesh kedia said:
Sir,so what can i do to go forward to get best education
So you said you didn't like the Khan videos, but you didn't reply about the MIT videos. Have you looked at them?

What books have you used in your learning? There are many great and classic textbooks that you can look at purchasing and adding to your learning library. What classic textbooks have you looked at?

There are also some fun small popular books that help your understanding. Have you looked through this book?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0935218084/?tag=pfamazon01-20
51YBVGVV19L._SX313_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No sir,I am just aware of H.C verma and Irrudov and yet as i said i have not got any guidance and clarity to any concepts in quite detailed fashion..This is the reason i think i should prefer Online learning process through best teachers and videos

As i had been learning normal cochins at howrah.I never got clarity to my concepts in that detailed fashion I wanted,rather,till i got a glimpse of online study I was unaware that study can be done in this way..So concepts are left undiscussed

Related to Maximizing Your Online Teaching Journey: Comprehensive Guide for Studying Abroad

1. What is the purpose of "Maximizing Your Online Teaching Journey: Comprehensive Guide for Studying Abroad"?

"Maximizing Your Online Teaching Journey" is a comprehensive guide designed to help students navigate the process of studying abroad. It provides valuable information and strategies for making the most out of an online teaching experience, including tips for adjusting to a new culture, managing time effectively, and building a strong support network.

2. How can this guide help me prepare for my online teaching journey abroad?

This guide offers practical advice and resources to help you prepare for your online teaching journey. It covers topics such as researching potential programs, understanding visa requirements, and finding affordable housing. It also provides tips for staying organized and managing your workload while abroad.

3. Can this guide assist me in maximizing my online teaching experience?

Absolutely! This guide is specifically designed to help students make the most out of their online teaching experience abroad. It offers tips for effective communication with instructors and classmates, strategies for staying motivated and engaged in the curriculum, and advice for making meaningful connections with local communities.

4. Is this guide suitable for all students studying abroad?

Yes, this guide is suitable for all students studying abroad, regardless of their field of study or destination. While some information may be more relevant to certain regions or programs, the overall strategies and tips can be applied to any online teaching journey abroad.

5. Are there any additional resources included in this guide?

Yes, this guide includes a list of additional resources such as websites, books, and apps that can further assist students in their online teaching journey abroad. These resources cover topics such as cultural immersion, language learning, and budgeting.