Joining Physics Forums: A Resource for Science Students

• Thread starter Swapnil889
  • Start date
In summary, Physics Forums is a valuable resource for science students looking to connect with others, seek help with homework or research, and engage in discussions related to physics and other scientific fields. The forum offers a diverse community of experts and enthusiasts who can provide guidance and insights on a wide range of topics, making it a useful platform for learning and collaboration. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced student, joining Physics Forums can enhance your understanding and passion for the subject.
Swapnil889
hello! people, i am swapnil, i am a science student(non medical) and i have been looking for a good educational community and i am glad that i found physics forums, i am currently in final year of my high school and i aspire to study physics, mathematics and computer science in future, at present time i am busy preparing for enterance exams so i will be using this site for my doubts and other discussions.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello Swapnil, ##\qquad## :welcome: ##\qquad## !

Don't know if we can remove your doubts -- we might just as well make them worse :wink: -- but we'll definitely try to help !
Best of luck with your studies!