Is Sador Funny or Both at the Same Time?

• Thread starter bomba923
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Funny
In summary, a video of a child getting scared by a screamer prank, possibly set up by his father, has sparked a debate on whether it is humorous or sad. Some believe it is mean to prank a child, while others find it funny. The child's trust in his father has also been called into question.

Is the video sad or funny?

• Sad

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Funny

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
bomba923
Or both at the same time ?
See
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5823106073263147054

:confused:<->:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Surely, we've all been scared by that :biggrin:

What is it a video of? Looks like the kid is getting tired of tetris after too many hours without a break from the frames supplied by google.

Mk said:
What is it a video of? Looks like the kid is getting tired of tetris after too many hours without a break from the frames supplied by google.
One of those things where you concentrate on the screen and then, suddenly, a scary, screaming image appears.

But its his dad? What? Huh? What's with the dad?

I think it's sad to get a kid to fall for that.

Basically, pick on someone your own size.

The reason why it is sad is because the kid is obviously traumatized by it now, but also because the kid had trust in his father when he clearly shouldn't.

I thought it was his brother that showed that to him.

Maybe I'm thinking of another video.

dav2008 said:
I thought it was his brother that showed that to him.

Maybe I'm thinking of another video.
It says "kid gets scared by dad on computer". Probably it was the dad's face that appeared in the screamer. :biggrin:

Huh...so most people are saddened, rather than humored...by the video
(http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5823106073263147054 ) :bugeye:

Last edited by a moderator:
That is funny as hell! I did the same exact thing too!

Edit: It's a little bit mean, but he's a kid. He isn't going to die.

Rox said:
The reason why it is sad is because the kid is obviously traumatized by it now, but also because the kid had trust in his father when he clearly shouldn't.

What, traumatized? I think he got the piss scared out of him, but he wasnt traumatized.

Last edited:

Related to Is Sador Funny or Both at the Same Time?

What is "Sador funny"?

"Sador funny" is a phrase that refers to a type of humor that is often characterized by absurdity, irony, and sarcasm.

Is "Sador funny" a form of comedy?

Yes, "Sador funny" can be considered a form of comedy because it aims to make people laugh and entertain through the use of clever and unexpected humor.

Where did the term "Sador funny" originate?

The term "Sador funny" is believed to have originated from internet culture and is often used as an inside joke among online communities. Its exact origin is unknown.

What are some examples of "Sador funny" jokes or memes?

Some examples of "Sador funny" jokes or memes include absurd and nonsensical statements or images, unexpected twists on common phrases or situations, and dark or sarcastic humor.

Is "Sador funny" appropriate for all audiences?

No, "Sador funny" humor can be considered controversial or offensive to some individuals. It is important to be mindful of your audience and their sense of humor before using this type of humor.