Is Physicspost.com no longer maintained?

• Thread starter Pollywoggy
  • Start date
In summary, The individual was having trouble viewing the numeric parts of tutorials on physicspost.com and asked if they were missing something in their browser. They were advised to ask their question at physicspost.com, as physicsforums.com is not affiliated with the site. It was mentioned that Greg owns Physicspost, and while it is not frequently mentioned on physicsforums.com, there is an RSS feed for it on the forum. It was then revealed that Physicspost is no longer actively maintained.
Pollywoggy
I was looking at some of the tutorials in physicspost.com and I am unable to see the numeric parts of the tutorials, I see only the text parts. Am I missing something in my browsers? I have tried Firefox in Linux and IE in XP and I cannot see the math in the tutorials.

Physics news on Phys.org
Did you try asking your question at physicspost.com? While there's a chance somebody here might know, physicsforums.com is not affiliated with physicspost.com.

I believe Greg owns Physicspost as well RB. I'm not exactly sure what the problem is so I can't offer any advice.

Kurdt said:
I believe Greg owns Physicspost as well RB.

You're right. I checked out physicspost.com more carefully, it is definitely Greg's.

I thought I would have heard it get mentioned from time to time here. Weird.

There's an RSS feed on the right of the forum to it.

Oh man, I am such a noob. :eek:

Greg Bernhardt said:
Honestly PP is pretty much dead. Don't pay much attention to it :)

Thanks, I thought perhaps it was no longer maintained, since I was unable to ask my question there.

Related to Is Physicspost.com no longer maintained?

1. What is Physicspost.com?

Physicspost.com is a website that offers resources and information related to the field of physics. It covers various subfields such as classical mechanics, electromagnetism, thermodynamics, and quantum mechanics.

2. Who can benefit from using Physicspost.com?

Physicspost.com can be beneficial for anyone interested in learning about physics, whether they are students, educators, or simply curious individuals. It offers a wide range of resources suitable for all levels of knowledge and understanding.

3. What type of content can be found on Physicspost.com?

Physicspost.com offers a variety of content, including articles, videos, interactive simulations, and practice problems. It covers topics ranging from basic concepts to advanced theories and applications.

4. Is Physicspost.com a reliable source of information?

Yes, Physicspost.com is a reliable source of information. All content is carefully researched and reviewed by experts in the field of physics. Additionally, references and sources are provided for further reading and verification.

5. Can I contribute to Physicspost.com?

Yes, Physicspost.com welcomes contributions from individuals with expertise in physics. If you are interested in contributing an article, video, or simulation, you can contact the website's administrators for more information.