Is Pelosi's Posse Funded by Taxpayer Dollars?

• News
  • Thread starter isly ilwott
  • Start date
In summary: The liberal elite are gathering with the world's most powerful woman at the DNC Convention. While the Pelosi 100 wine and dine from a lavish layout of foods and spirits at the Speaker's private party, the grassroots delegates eat seven-dollar hotdogs on the convention floor level because 'das all dey got'. This is indicative of the liberal elite's ability to live on the backs of dumb voters. I'm relatively certain there's also a "Clinton's Clutch" and a selected few called "Obama's Bunch" who will pay big bucks to rub elbows with those in control
isly ilwott said:
There was no claim that they were gestapo controlled by any particular group...just a question regarding if anything could look more like it.
I quite clearly recall you saying they were controlled or ordered by liberals - if not in that post, I'm sure it was in another one.

And no, I didn't fail Reading Comprehension.

PS: Speaking of Reading Comprehension, I never said in the earlier post, that you claimed they were gestapo controlled by some particular group. I only insinuated it by quoting your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
isly ilwott said:
I wonder if anything could look more like gestapo tactics than the video of the fine officers who choked and arrested the ABC producer trying to get information about some of Pelosi's Posse on a public street...outside of a fine and fancy restuarant. I wonder if the liberal peons know what kind of people actually benefit from their fanatic, kool-aid driven, circus-band-wagon support of their messiah liberal? I mean, they had to be fine cops...their platoon goon was smoking a cigar.
This is the exact quote.

turbo-1 said:
Well, it has started - charges of "probable cause to commit a riot" - let's see if the OP has any sympathy for people at the RNC...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080830/ap_on_go_pr_wh/cvn_convention_protest;_ylt=AouvJBFMERLLPd2nqRqclTms0NUE
To the OP: You have claimed that these people were arrested after they slashed tires, broke windows, etc, and when I pointed out that these people were arrested pre-emptively on Friday and Saturday, you refused to correct your statement. You seem fixated on the "fact" that the Democrats were responsible for the behavior of the Denver police, and that "Big Brother is right around the corner." Yet apparently, you think that the St.Paul police are somehow justified in arresting people before they commit any real offenses because they have "probable cause" to believe that the suspects might commit some actionable offenses later. That's pretty disturbing, Big Brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
turbo-1 said:
To the OP: You have claimed that these people were arrested after they slashed tires, broke windows, etc, and when I pointed out that these people were arrested pre-emptively on Friday and Saturday, you refused to correct your statement. You seem fixated on the "fact" that the Democrats were responsible for the behavior of the Denver police, and that "Big Brother is right around the corner." Yet apparently, you think that the St.Paul police are somehow justified in arresting people before they commit any real offenses because they have "probable cause" to believe that the suspects might commit some actionable offenses later. That's pretty disturbing, Big Brother.
I'm sorry. I think we are speaking of different groups of people arrested. I wasn't aware of the pre-emptive arrests until just recently. Have you read about or heard anything of what they were planning to do? I heard that they were assembling buckets of urine, nails and various things to throw on the delegates as they approached the convention hall thus making them not want to enter the hall. Have you heard anything similar to that? Have you heard that their plans were discovered in time to keep them from doing such? Can you fathom how similar this is to the case of discovering the plans of terrorists before they are implemented and arresting the terrorists? Do you think the police should have waited until they actually threw the urine on the delegates and then arrest them?

I can imagine the answers to those questions that will come from liberal minds, but please...do write them out for me.

isly ilwott said:
I heard that they were assembling buckets of urine, nails and various things to throw on the delegates as they approached the convention hall thus making them not want to enter the hall. Have you heard anything similar to that?
Do you have any reputable sources for such claims? That's so far off the wall that if it were true, the cops certainly would have publicized it to justify the pre-emptive arrests.

turbo-1 said:
Do you have any reputable sources for such claims? That's so far off the wall that if it were true, the cops certainly would have publicized it to justify the pre-emptive arrests.
I agree it is a bit off the wall. But then, what should we expect from such people as planned it? I'm not sure that these agitators would just have soon disrupted the Democratic convention in like manner...they may be what some know as rebels without a cause...being neither liberal nor conservative...just troublemakers looking for a venue.

This should be self expanatory. All one needs do is google "buckets of urine".

http://news.google.com/news?sourcei...=1&hl=en&sa=X&oi=news_group&resnum=1&ct=title

http://www.minnpost.com/stories/2008/08/30/3234/police_crackdown_rolling_out_the_raid_carpet

The buckets of "urine" were buckets of gray water collected from the drains of sinks and tubs. The gray water was used to flush toilets, to conserve water. The bricks were left over from unfinished work on the house (permit was expired). The house was being boarded up for "code violations" one of which was a door that was cracked during the police raid.

turbo-1 said:
http://www.minnpost.com/stories/2008/08/30/3234/police_crackdown_rolling_out_the_raid_carpet

The buckets of "urine" were buckets of gray water collected from the drains of sinks and tubs. The gray water was used to flush toilets, to conserve water...
That's according to lawyer of the arrested parties.

turbo-1 said:

The buckets of "urine" were buckets of gray water collected from the drains of sinks and tubs. The gray water was used to flush toilets, to conserve water. The bricks were left over from unfinished work on the house (permit was expired). The house was being boarded up for "code violations" one of which was a door that was cracked during the police raid.

mheslep said:
That's according to lawyer of the arrested parties.

...and, according to the article linked:

MinnPost said:
But according to attorney Nestor, the Bicking house had a "gray water system" in place. "[Police] found three five-gallon buckets of urine," Nestor said. "They conserve water by pouring the (recycled) gray water into the toilet."

That is three separate sentences. All of them could be true and probably are.

The groups had a gray water system in place.

The police found three five-gallon buckets of urine.

The conserve water by pouring the gray water into the toilet.

None of this says that there was gray water (instead of urine) in the buckets that the police found...and the lawyer (Nestor) knows this. That's likely why he so carefully chose his words.

More gestapo stories.

6lyaMrS0hzk[/youtube] Follow up: [url]http://www.denverpost.com/newsheadlines/ci_9844803
It was Sen. John McCain's staff who asked security at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts to remove people holding protest signs at the venue — not U.S. Secret Service agents, who were not involved in Carol Kreck's ouster from the galleria.

A video of the incident circulating widely on the Internet shows a DCPA security guard saying that he was told by the Secret Service to remove Kreck, who was holding a paper sign that said "McCain = Bush."

But Thursday, after two days of being vilified by bloggers, letter writers and others, the Secret Service emphatically denied involvement.

"Contrary to some recent reporting, the Secret Service had no involvement in Ms. Kreck being removed from the area," said Malcolm D. Wiley Sr., spokesman for the Secret Service. "It was not done at our request or suggestion. Any assertion to the contrary is inaccurate and inconsistent with our established policies and procedures."

That prompted the DCPA to re-examine the reasons its guard sought to have Kreck removed.

"A representative of Senator John McCain's staff respectfully asked that the venue for its July 7 Town Hall Meeting, The Denver Center for the Performing Arts, not allow persons to display signage within the Arts Complex," DCPA officials said in a statement.

Back