Introductury thread, Nice to meet you PF

• Thread starter AGRS20
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, a new member named Albert introduces himself and mentions that he is currently studying Mechatronics engineering. He also talks about his challenging electromagnetism professor and how he has been able to keep up until now. The professor has given them sample problems and Albert hopes to also help others with similar struggles. He plans to post his problems on the forum and is grateful for the warm welcome from other members.
AGRS20
Hello guys I just wanted to say hi and introduce my self, my name is Albert I am currently doing my undergrad in Mechatronics engineering and this semester have a crazy electromagnetism professor and -_____- although I've been able to hold my own till know the test is coming and he gave us some sample problems just in case I signed up since the first problem already kind of threw me off well not only me but the whole class.. and I also hope that ill be able to help those that go trough what I already have n.n anyway nice to meet you all

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF;
When you post your problems, be sure to include your attempt - at least how you are attempting to reason your way through them. That will help us figure out how best to help you.

Since you've been holding your own so far, you will be in a position to help others less advanced than you too.

Hi Albert - welcome to PF :smile:!

Welcome to PF Albert! :)

Gad, lisab: thank you I'm glad to be here (: Simon:I would be very glad to help in anyway I can, I was a TA for biology so I may be able to be of some help there too plus I'm usually pretty good at math. As far as the problems go I'll probably post them tomorrow along with the progress I have on them, I mean I get it there's just a couple of parts where he it doesn't quite add up but I'll sleep on it and again thank you all

Always nice to have new people. Welcome.

Related to Introductury thread, Nice to meet you PF

1. What is an introductory thread?

An introductory thread is a post or message in an online forum or community where a user introduces themselves to other members. It typically includes information such as their name, interests, and reasons for joining the community.

2. Why is it important to have an introductory thread?

Having an introductory thread allows members of a community to get to know each other and build connections. It also helps new members feel welcomed and integrated into the community.

3. What should I include in an introductory thread?

You can include basic information about yourself, such as your name, age, and location. You can also share your interests, hobbies, and why you joined the community. Some people also include a fun fact or something unique about themselves.

4. How should I respond to other members' introductory threads?

It's always a good idea to respond to other members' introductory threads to welcome them to the community. You can also ask them questions about their interests or find common ground to start a conversation.

5. Can I update my introductory thread?

Yes, you can update your introductory thread as often as you like. You can share new information about yourself or update your interests. It's a great way to keep other members updated on your life and continue building connections.