Introducing Isogeometric Analysis: A Beginner's Guide for Mechanical Engineers

In summary, Isogeometric Analysis is a relatively new computational tool that integrates traditional finite element analysis with computer-aided design techniques. It allows mechanical engineers to use the same geometric representation for both design and analysis, resulting in more accurate and efficient simulations. This guide is designed for beginners and provides a comprehensive overview of the theory behind Isogeometric Analysis, as well as practical examples and applications for mechanical engineering problems. It also discusses the advantages and limitations of this approach, making it a useful resource for those looking to incorporate Isogeometric Analysis into their work.
hernando Jose
I'm a mechanical engineering from Universidad Tecnologica de Bolivar(Cartagena Colombia) . Right know studying Computational mechanic material(more specific: Isogeometric analysis). I'm really newbie in this and hope than some on your can help me because is just the beginning of something more huge I have to face.And also I hope to help some of you guys with my humble Matlab knowledge. Thank you for attention.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Hernando!