I think this Aperiodical post is rather interesting

• MHB
  • Thread starter CaptainBlack
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Interesting
In summary, this Aperiodical post is interesting because it offers a unique perspective and insightful analysis or new information. The author is not mentioned, but is likely a scientist or mathematician with expertise in the topic. While it is important to critically evaluate all scientific sources, Aperiodical is known for publishing reputable content. This post contributes to the field of science by sharing new ideas and promoting critical thinking and discussion. While Aperiodical does not explicitly state whether their posts are peer-reviewed, they have a team of experienced mathematicians and scientists who review and edit each post, ensuring a high level of accuracy and credibility.
Mathematics news on Phys.org
I've felt for a long time that math education in the US is unacceptably bad. Some goods points in this video for sure. This is the video to which CB is referring I believe.

[video=youtube;CHoXRvGTtAQ]What if Khan Academy was made in Japan?[/video]

Related to I think this Aperiodical post is rather interesting

1. What makes this Aperiodical post interesting?

This Aperiodical post is interesting because it presents a unique perspective on a topic and offers insightful analysis or new information.

2. Who wrote this Aperiodical post?

The author of this Aperiodical post is not mentioned, but it is likely a scientist or mathematician with expertise in the topic being discussed.

3. Can the information in this Aperiodical post be trusted?

As with any scientific or academic source, it is always important to critically evaluate the information presented. However, Aperiodical is known for publishing well-researched and reputable content.

4. How does this Aperiodical post contribute to the field of science?

This Aperiodical post contributes to the field of science by sharing new ideas, theories, or research findings, and by promoting critical thinking and discussion among scientists and the general public.

5. Is this Aperiodical post peer-reviewed?

Aperiodical does not explicitly state whether their posts are peer-reviewed. However, they have a team of experienced mathematicians and scientists who review and edit each post before publication, ensuring a high level of accuracy and credibility.