I need to write a paper in maths

• Thread starter deepani
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Paper
In summary, the individual is seeking suggestions for writing a paper in mathematics, but has not provided enough specific information for a qualified answer. The moderator notes that the way the question is asked appears to be soliciting an advertisement, which is against forum rules. The individual is advised to provide more details about the assignment, such as its purpose, their current knowledge, and the specific fields they are considering, in order to receive helpful responses.
deepani
Summary:: I am in second year uni. So I know very basic maths. I need to write a paper.

Any suggestions here will also be helpful. The paper doesn't have to be totally original.

[Moderator's note: solicitation removed.]

Physics news on Phys.org
You have to be far more detailed to get a qualified answer:
What is the purpose? What do you already know? Which fields are you thinking of?

The way you ask appears to be the preparation of an advertisement. This is against our rules.

What are the assignment's specifications? If the assignment is given in the form of a essay prompt, then you who be assigned must make use of what you are aware currently based on your own learning and experience in Mathematics. The forum members reading about what you say so far cannot bring the required topic focus for you.

Related to I need to write a paper in maths

1. How do I choose a topic for my math paper?

Choosing a topic for your math paper can be challenging. Start by thinking about areas of math that interest you or topics that you have studied in class. You can also consult with your teacher or peers for suggestions. Once you have a general idea, do some research to narrow down your topic and make it more specific.

2. What is the structure of a math paper?

A typical math paper follows a similar structure as other academic papers. It should have an introduction, background information, a clear thesis statement, a body section with supporting evidence and examples, and a conclusion. Make sure to also include proper citations and references for any sources used.

3. How do I write equations and symbols in my paper?

When writing equations and symbols in your math paper, it is important to use proper notation and formatting. You can use a math equation editor or software such as LaTeX to ensure accuracy. Make sure to also explain the meaning of any equations or symbols used in your paper.

4. How do I incorporate graphs and charts into my math paper?

Graphs and charts are useful tools for visualizing mathematical concepts and data. When including them in your paper, make sure to label all axes and provide a clear legend. You can also use different colors or symbols to represent different data sets. Make sure to also explain the significance of the graphs and how they support your argument.

5. How can I make my math paper more engaging and interesting?

To make your math paper more engaging and interesting, try to connect the topic to real-world applications or current events. You can also use examples and illustrations to help explain complex concepts. Additionally, make sure to use clear and concise language and avoid jargon to make your paper more accessible to readers.