I just scarfed down a large Pizza Hut pizza

• Thread starter DeadWolfe
  • Start date
In summary, the pizza arrived at 10:57 pm and the user enjoyed House while watching a break from the show.
DeadWolfe
I wish I was dead.

Physics news on Phys.org
patience...

I just scarfed down a large Pizza Hut pizza
That's all? I see you are living up to your username :smile:

Last edited:
I have to admit, I ordered a Pizza Hut pizza online the other night. I'm ashamed and embarrassed, but it was the first (and hopefully only) time I did so using their website. But what was interesting was that the order confirmation online said the pizza would arrive at approximately 10:57 pm, and it DID! I had my pizza and was back in time to watch House. :)

1 large cheese pizza from pizza hut:

2130 Calories
104 grams of fat
41 grams of saturated fat
190 mg cholesterol
3.76 g of sodium

Very Nice.

z-component said:
I have to admit, I ordered a Pizza Hut pizza online the other night. I'm ashamed and embarrassed, but it was the first (and hopefully only) time I did so using their website. But what was interesting was that the order confirmation online said the pizza would arrive at approximately 10:57 pm, and it DID! I had my pizza and was back in time to watch House. :)
I love House! :redface: I recently discovered it and now it won't be on for THREE WEEKS! :cry:

Ugh I love pizza but not Pizza Hut...they are so so greasy.

Evo said:
I love House! :redface: I recently discovered it and now it won't be on for THREE WEEKS! :cry:

I love that show! But I despise all the breaks! There was a 3 week break during christmas, there was one new episode and now another 3 week break!

Yeah, stupid American Idol. I hate that 'show' with a passion.

Have you seen that documentary, "Super-Size Me"?

I haven't seen the entire show. I watched up until the star vomited in the parking lot after a Super-Sized Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese and changed the channel.

Croatian pizzas are the best. They're perhaps the most boring meal you could have, but still, they are so good, that they can't be classified as junk food actually. :-p

DeadWolfe said:
I wish I was dead.
Eat one of those every day for a while and you'll get your wish. :smile:

mmmm pizza :!)

Related to I just scarfed down a large Pizza Hut pizza

1. What are the nutritional facts of a large Pizza Hut pizza?

According to Pizza Hut's website, a large hand-tossed pepperoni pizza contains 320 calories per slice, 13g of fat, 38g of carbohydrates, and 14g of protein. However, the nutritional content may vary based on the toppings and crust type.

2. How many calories would I consume if I ate a whole large Pizza Hut pizza?

A whole large hand-tossed pepperoni pizza contains 1920 calories. This is approximately 96% of the recommended daily calorie intake for an adult.

3. Is eating a large Pizza Hut pizza healthy?

Eating a large pizza from Pizza Hut may not be considered a healthy meal as it is high in calories, fat, and carbohydrates. However, it can be enjoyed as an occasional treat in moderation.

4. How long would it take to burn off the calories from a large Pizza Hut pizza?

The time it takes to burn off the calories from a large Pizza Hut pizza depends on a person's individual metabolism and the type of physical activity they engage in. On average, a person would need to run for about 3 hours or walk for about 7 hours to burn off the calories from a whole large pepperoni pizza.

5. Can I make a large Pizza Hut pizza healthier by adding certain toppings?

Adding healthier toppings such as vegetables or lean protein can make a large Pizza Hut pizza slightly healthier. However, keep in mind that the base of the pizza (the crust and sauce) still contains a significant amount of calories and fat. Opting for a thin crust and light cheese can also help make the pizza healthier.