I can not open my hotmail account in my pc

• Thread starter EMANUELI
  • Start date
  • Tags
    pc
In summary, the person is having problems logging in to their Hotmail account. They have tried to change their account, delate all temporary internet files, changed their security settings, and it still does not work. They have tried using Firefox, IE, and Mozzila, and all of them have worked better for them. However, there is one problem that persists.
EMANUELI
This is the fourth day try to find a solution without any succsess. I am running windows XP Service park2 In HP compaq P4 2.8 GHZ 256mb of RAM. The thing is when I Login in my hotmail account after put my Password and username all i get is a blank page with the Massage DONE in the taskbar. Its really annoying because when i try to open this account in other computer it works fine. I have tried to change my account, delate all temporary internet file, Change my security settings and it still doest work! Its strange to me because anything else works fine in this pc and I can even open Yahoo account without any problems! Any Idea I will really appreciate, Please Get me out of this mess. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Computer science news on Phys.org
hotmail

dduardo said:

Thanks dduardo for your quick responce! Its true that I am using IE and your advice of using Mozzila was the perfect one for hotmail account. I am proud of you and iI appologize for my late responce! Thanks Again! :smile:

more related: Have you got an dial-up?

What u mean by dial-up Dilbert?

well, i had some problems on one of my computers to log in on Hotmail in IExplorer when i had a dial-up, with the Broadband it all worked.
It loaded everything, but then it did not show the page anyway. It worked the first time i opened the page, but whenever i wanted to open it a second time it failed.

So, have you got a dial-up modem?

The answer is no! I am not using dial-up Modem. I am using DSL/Cable Gateway. In case of your problem i guess modem is not an issue. Try to use Mozzila may be it will fix the problem. There is a lot of difficulties using IE
Thanks

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

My sister had the same problem a few weeks ago. Installed firefox, and now it works fine :smile:

Everything works better with the fox.

Now where have I heard that before?

not everything. But more than enough to make it worth your while.

Yeah everything but ActiveX.

Related to I can not open my hotmail account in my pc

1. Why can't I open my hotmail account on my PC?

There could be several reasons why you are unable to open your Hotmail account on your PC. Some common causes include incorrect login credentials, temporary server issues, browser compatibility problems, or a hacked account.

2. How do I fix the issue of not being able to access my Hotmail account on my PC?

To fix this issue, first make sure you are entering the correct login credentials. If that does not work, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or try accessing your account on a different browser. If the issue persists, try resetting your password or contacting Hotmail customer support for further assistance.

3. Is my Hotmail account compromised if I cannot open it on my PC?

It is possible that your Hotmail account has been hacked if you cannot open it on your PC. However, it could also be due to other issues, such as incorrect login credentials or server problems. It is important to take necessary steps to secure your account in case of a potential hack.

4. Can I access my Hotmail account on my PC if I am traveling?

Yes, you should be able to access your Hotmail account on your PC while traveling as long as you have an internet connection. However, if you are facing any login issues, try accessing your account through a virtual private network (VPN) or contacting Hotmail customer support for assistance.

5. What should I do if I cannot open my Hotmail account on my PC and need to access important emails?

If you need to access important emails but cannot open your Hotmail account on your PC, try accessing your account through a mobile device or consider using a different email service temporarily. You can also try resetting your password or contacting Hotmail customer support for further assistance.