How Does a 13-Week Stay in a Mental Health Hospital Impact Recovery?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Health
In summary, the conversation is about a person named Robin who has been in a mental health hospital for 13 weeks and is now returning home. They still have to attend day services for 8 more weeks but the outcome is looking good. The other individuals in the conversation express their excitement and happiness for Robin's return and wish them the best. Some mention Robin's mental disorder, PF'osis, and offer support and suggestions for treatment. Overall, everyone is glad to have Robin back and offers their support and well wishes.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Its 13 weeks since i first went into the MH hospital and i missed you all, i still have to
attend day services 5 days a week for another 8 weeks, but the outcome is looking good.

All the best to you all Robin.

Physics news on Phys.org
WOOLY! {{{{hug}}}}{{{hug}}}{{{{hug}}}}{{hug}} :smile:!

wolram said:
Its 13 weeks since i first went into the MH hospital and i missed you all, i still have to
attend day services 5 days a week for another 8 weeks, but the outcome is looking good.

All the best to you all Robin.
WOLRAM! :!) We missed you! I am so glad to hear that you're getting better. The forum has been a bit dull without you.

I'm glad to hear of you wolram! :!)

Great news Robin, :approve: congratulations.

WB Woolie Ram

Good to know that Robin :)

wolram said:
All the best to you all

All the best to you too, Wolly!

I am glad, 'cause you're finally returning back home.

welcome! :)
whats your mental disorder?

ilhan8 said:
welcome! :)
whats your mental disorder?
He has PF'osis.

Hi, Wolram!

zoobyshoe said:
He has PF'osis.
I have that, but there is no approved treatment...

My name is Borek and I am a PFoholic.

Great to see you back, Woolie. I didn't know why you were absent, but am glad to hear that you are recovering.

zoobyshoe said:
He has PF'osis.

turbo said:
I have that, but there is no approved treatment...

Borek said:
My name is Borek and I am a PFoholic.

Therapy may be able to help, but you'd have to want to change.

Outstanding news Robin. We're here for you. :!)

Welcome home, Woolie!

HI WOOLIE! :biggrin:

I just came back to welcome you back. :smile:

Glad that you're back home Wolram. Best wishes. :smile:

Related to How Does a 13-Week Stay in a Mental Health Hospital Impact Recovery?

1. What is "Robin's 13-Week Mental Health Journey"?

"Robin's 13-Week Mental Health Journey" is a personal account of a 13-week journey towards improving mental health. It is a detailed and honest reflection of the challenges and successes experienced during this time.

2. Who is Robin?

Robin is the author of "Robin's 13-Week Mental Health Journey". She is a pseudonym used to protect the privacy of the real person behind the journey.

3. What inspired Robin to go on this 13-week journey?

Robin's motivation to embark on this journey stems from a desire to improve her mental health and overall well-being. She recognized that her mental health had been neglected and decided to take proactive steps towards self-care and healing.

4. What can readers expect to gain from reading "Robin's 13-Week Mental Health Journey"?

Readers can expect to gain insight into the challenges and triumphs of a personal mental health journey. They may also find relatable experiences and helpful tips for their own journey towards better mental health.

5. Is "Robin's 13-Week Mental Health Journey" based on scientific research?

While "Robin's 13-Week Mental Health Journey" is not based on scientific research, it is a personal account of a journey towards improving mental health. The author incorporates personal experiences, reflections, and strategies that have helped her in her journey. It should not be considered as a substitute for professional mental health advice or treatment.