How do i view all my posts in this forum

• Thread starter transgalactic
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Forum
In summary, to view all of your posts in a forum, you can click on your profile or username. Alternatively, you can use the search function to find posts made by a specific user. Most forums also have options to filter posts by date, topic, or keywords. To check if your posts are visible to others, you can log out of your account or ask a friend to check. You can also view all of your posts in a specific thread or discussion by clicking on the title or topic.
transgalactic
from day 1

Physics news on Phys.org
Click the User CP link in the title bar then "list subscriptions" in the left side panel

if you've deleted your subscriptions or never had them saved, go to search and search under username

When I left click on your user name, I get a pull-down menu including "view all user's posts". Do you get that too, or is it just a Mentor thing?

Sort of, we get "Find more posts by ..." which I guess does the same thing, just wrote it a different way :S

Related to How do i view all my posts in this forum

1. How can I view all of my posts in this forum?

To view all of your posts in this forum, you can click on your profile or username, which is usually located in the top right corner of the forum page. This will take you to your profile page where you can see all of your posts.

2. Is there a way to see all of my posts without going through my profile?

Yes, most forums have a search function where you can search for posts made by a specific user. You can enter your username in the search bar and it will show all of your posts in the forum.

3. Can I filter my posts by date or topic?

It depends on the forum platform, but most forums have options to filter posts by date, topic, or even keywords. Look for a "filter" or "sort" option in the search or profile page to narrow down your posts.

4. How do I know if my posts are visible to others?

If your posts are visible to others, it means they have been published and can be seen by anyone who visits the forum. You can check this by logging out of your account and visiting the forum as a guest or by asking a friend to check if they can see your posts.

5. Can I view all of my posts in a specific thread or discussion?

Yes, you can usually view all of your posts in a specific thread or discussion by clicking on the thread title or discussion topic. This will take you to a page where you can see all of the posts made in that particular thread, including your own.