What is the best forum for discussing thermodynamics?

• Thread starter majorjc
  • Start date
In summary, the best forum for discussing thermodynamics is a platform called "Physics Forums." It is a popular and active community where experts and enthusiasts alike can engage in discussions, ask and answer questions, and share their knowledge and insights on all topics related to thermodynamics. The forum also offers resources such as articles, videos, and study guides to aid in understanding and further exploration of the subject. With a user-friendly interface and a diverse community, Physics Forums is the go-to place for insightful and informative discussions on thermodynamics.
majorjc
How did you find PF?
I found your forum while trying to find some thermodynamics equations on google.
Hello,
I'm active in several forum communities on varied topics. I've mostly had good experiences in well moderated and friendly forum communities over the years. I hope to find that here as well. I'm probably not going to be the one in this community that answers any questions because it has been over 30 years since my college days and I don't work in the physics field. The main reason I found your forum is a question that came up on another forum and I was searching for some information on thermodynamics to satisfy my own curiosity. I searched my bookshelves for my old University Physics book from 1987, but sadly I could not find it. I believe one of my sons has it with him. I shall now find the appropriate forum in which to post my question.

Thanks for reading.
Major

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. We do have a Thermodynamics forum, which sounds like a good match. :smile:

Likes majorjc